*6*: Talk and water break

Aviana

I stuffed more pancakes into my mouth and dropped my plate into the sink, avoiding Tyree's gaze I walk away and to my room and laying on my bed and rubbing my bump. I haven't gone for an ultrasound at all due to all that has been happening and its been 5 months I'm going to give birth soon.

"Aviana can we talk?" Tyree asks through the door.

"Sure, whatever" I sigh pulling my covers over my body.

"I'm really sorry about what I said about you and the baby. I was stressed I took it out on you and the baby"He said taking a seat on my bed.

"Doesn't make it any better. You hurt me so bad and you think saying sorry is going is going to save or help you. " I say with an eye roll and he sighs. "I'm really sorry baby" He says grabbing my hand, but I jerk them away.

"Dont to- ouch!!!!!" I say but scream in pain.

"Babe I think your water broke" He said and I grabbed his hand. He carried me to the infirmary. "what's wrong alpha?" One of the doctors ask.

"Aviana's water broke" He said and she nodded. I screamed again and continued squeezing his hand while trying to breath. They put me on a bed and took me to a room. "It looks like she is about to give birth, has she gone for any ultrasound?" The doctor asks and I shake my head no.

"Well that's said, but there is no time, so we are going to deliver this ba-" I scream again interrupting her and she nods, putting on her gloves.

"Are you pushing or do you want us to cut your stomach open and bring out your baby?" She asks and show her one finger and she nods. They change me into the hospital outfit and open my legs and begin to tell me to push.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"What are you going to name him?" The doctor asks handing me my baby. "Shaun Liam Ross" I say smiling at him. His eyes were closed but he still looked cute.

"We are going to clean him and check him out while you rest, then we will give him back to you and you can leave tomorrow since its very late." She said an I nodded then went to sleep.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I yawned and stretched then opened my eyes and was handed some food which I gulped down. They gave me Shaun "You need to feed him" She says and I nod, then she helps me feed him. Then she tells me things to do and not to do before sending me away with my baby in my hands.

"Hey Avi" Jasmine says and then notices my baby. "Who's this cutie" She says "He's Shaun your nephew" I smile and she squeals jumping up and down and clapping her hands.

"Shh, don't destroy my babies ear drums" I tell her and hand him to her. she kisses him and talks to him then hands him back to me and we go upstairs.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi guys, I'm sorry it was short but I didn't know what to write and thanks to @princessredrose2005 for the name Shaun. So i hope you guys understand that I'm sorry its short. I hope you enjoyed it and it next chapter is about what's going to happen so be ware.