*Chapter 3: Fight 2*

Aviana 

I sat there dumbfound as the video ended. They had captured every single moment in my life "I thought you died" i croaked out tears streaming down my face "oh honey... I didn't die, I ran away cause I couldn't hurt you" He said smiling maniacally at me. 

"Please why are you doing this?" I begged

"Because ViVi, when we were younger you promised that when we find our mates we reject them and get married, but now, you didn't keep to your promise" He said his eyes blazing with anger.

"That was a stupid promise we made at 5 years old, then I didn't know what a mate felt like" I screamed tears streaming down my face. 

"Shot up" He screeches shaking the silver coated cage not flinching

I winced and cried harder "I'll be back" He snaps and walks away.

Tyree

"WHERE IS SHE!!!" I boomed making the room shake and a few people bow. "Alpha we saw Tyrell take her somewhere" One of the ladies says "and you didn't follow her" I boomed "we didn't find a reason to" She shrugged.

"Don't ever shrug at me or you'll pay" I spat in her face raising her up by her collar. She visibly shakes and then nods her head quickly. I drop her down.

"Get all my best trackers and the gamma and beta" I order one of the females and she nods running of.

*****

"Did you get a scent?" I asked as they made their way into my office.

"yes...but, very faint and she's pregnant" He says. "that's what helped us smell her easier"

"We were able to track where the van is, maybe we should start going?" I nod and we get our food and everything we also get a silk black car for her when we get her.

GET HER BACK TIME!!