Epilogue2

3RD PERSON'S VIEW

3 years later

Aviana had given birth to yet another child. I wonder what she and Tyree were always doing at nigh in the bedroom. Shaun was now 6 while Savannah is 3 and their little sister Selena is 5 months old. 

"Mommy, Sav and I want to go to the park" Shaun begged and Savannah nodded. "Okay but you have to be careful and I must always be able to see you" She told both of them and they nodded running to get their shoes. 

She got out the baby buggy and put Selena into it and they set of on their journey to the park.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"Let's go to the swing first" Shaun asked Savannah and she shrugged. They ran to the swings and hopped on while Aviana went to find somewhere to seat. 

Meanwhile, Cole and Shelby now had a grown up Jacob, Jacob is now 8 (I think I can't remember his old age ). "Mom can we go visit auntie Aviana?" He begged wanting someone to play with.

"Honey she doesn't like us, not after the things we did" She told him frustrated.  "It's not my fault you did what you did and I want to see them so fix this" He yelled and stormed of. She was shocked and couldn't muster up any words to say, her son had never been so rude to her before.

Jacob was pacing around his room muttering words to himself until a brilliant plan popped up in his head. He was going to sneak out. He put his phone in his bag and the other things he knew he would need then he jumped out of the window and started running towards the border line. He watched the patterns of the patrol and as soon as he got it he ran and dodged every single one of them.

to easy

He though and let out a silent laugh once he was far enough. He began to run to Aviana's pack house briefly remembering how to get there from the internet. 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

He arrived there later on. He tried to dodge the patrol but the caught him and wanted to lock him up but because Tyree knew who it was they didn't. 

"Why are you here Jacob?" Tyree asked and Jacob told him everything as they walked to the park. 

"Hey Honey" Aviana said as they approached her and she kissed Tyree's lips then gave Jacob a hug. "I hope it's only you" She whispered in his ear and they both laughed. 

"Shaun Savannah come and meet your older cousin Jacob" She yelled to them and they ran towards him. "Hi Jacob" Shaun smiled and Savannah waved smiling at him. 

¬¬¬¬¬

They had a lot of fun until it was time for them to go. Aviana volunteered to take him home so that was where they were heading to.

"Thanks for everything, maybe you and my mom can work things out?" He asked hopefully and Aviana nodded. They all got out of the car and knocked. 

"Remember you have to apologise to your mom" Aviana whispered in Jacob's ear and he nodded. Shelby opened the door looking like a hurricane hit her. "Hey mom" Jacob said awkwardly. 

"Hello Jacob. Come in" She sniffled opening the door wider. 

They all went in and took seats then Jacob spoke "I'm so sorry mom for being rude and for sneaking out" He said and she sniffled again "That was very rude and wrong of you, but I'm so glad your safe and for sneaking out your grounded for a week" She said then hugged her son.

"Thank you so much" She told Aviana and they hugged then Aviana whispered "I forgive you" as she said that Shelby's eyes went wide in joy and she thanked her. 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

They had gotten home and had a lot of fun during family dinner, now it was time to go to sleep. Like the night before Aviana kissed both her kids heads and went to bed. 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

only one more epilogue to go then its over (insert crying face) Anyways let me show you the characters now: 

Savannah 

jacob

So I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter much love

BYEEE