*9*: Meeting

AVIANA

I woke up the next morning in peace, no crying or wailing just quiet. But maybe a little to quiet. I hopped of the bed and looked around no baby. I ran to Tyree's room "Tyree! Tyree! I can't find Shau-" I say but come to a halt as I see him with his father. "Oh hi" I say plastering a smile on my face. I walk towards them and join them.

A few minutes later Shaun starts to cry and I pull up my shirt, unclip my bra and begin to feed him. Tyree stayed there, his eyes black and his face redish. I felt like laughing, but I restrained my self. Shaun fell asleep some time after I feed him and we talked a little before I went to get ready for the meeting. 

I put on a turquoise coloured jumpsuit, that touches the floor and showed a little cleavage with thin straps. I put on a onesie that wrote 'Feed me im hungry' on Shaun then I carried him I carried him down to the entrance of the pack house.

"Welcome to our lovely pack house" Tyree said as he brought them in. I took in a sharp breath and let it go then plaster a fake smile on my face "Hello, Shelby, Cole, Jacob and Daniel" I greeted them and their eyes widened as they noticed the baby in my arms. 

"You have a child?!" Cole and my father asked with wide eyes. 

"Surprise!" I said rolling my eyes and keeping my fake smile on my face. 

"When?" They ask in unison.

"I don't think this meeting is about my baby, so lets get to Tyree's office and begin" I snap and begin to walk towards the stairs. 

''''''

As we arrive at his office we all take our seats and before we can start talking Shaun starts crying. I let out a low sigh and begin to pet his back. "Momwy why wis the bwaby cwying? Did the lady hit the bwaby" Jacob asks and I smile. 

"n-"

"Oh honey, I will never hit him, wanna play with him on my lap?" I ask and he nods eagerly. 

He runs over to me and i carry him and he begins to talk to Shaun then we begin the meeting. 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"It was your fault" I yell, anger taking over any emotion I felt. "You had no reason to report your fine" Cole yell's not listening to reason, while Shelby cried and my father was stressed. "Your brain is so blocked, can't you listen to reason?" I yell almost lunging at him until I remembered I had two kids on my lap. 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I handed a sleeping Shaun to Tyree and then Jacob got of my lap and ran to his sobbing mother. "Your not my sister and will never be!!" He howls and I snap I shift into my wolf and lunge directly at his throat but he dodges my move and shifts to his own wolf. The fact that we were in an office with kids was no longer on our minds this was a brother to sister fight. He lunged at me but I dodged his attack and grabbed his back leg with my mouth and bite a chunk of it. 

He howled in pain but turned around and ran towards me and pushed me over. I used my back legs and kicked him in the stomach making sure to scratch him a little. He let out a viscous growl and then came for me, but I was already on my four legs so I ran towards him to and then moved to the side making him crash his head with a wall. If I was in different circumstances I would be laughing my butt of. 

We continued to fight until Shaun woke up with a loud cry and I instantly ran to the toilet and shifted.

I put in clothes and went towards him and carried him in my arm. "We will be leaving now, thank you for inviting us" Cole said and he walked out with my father, Shelby and Jacob on his trail. "Well that was very interesting" I say taking Shaun from his dad and begin to feed him. 

"I've been meaning to ask you something he said" He went down on one knee and began "Aviana Dean, since the moment I set my eyes on you I couldn't take them of, I knew you were the one there and then, although you didn't talk much and you were very reserved I still loved you. My heart skipped a beat everyday I saw you and when you were kidnapped I was so worried I love you so much so will you marry me? 

"First of course you love me I'm Aviana for god sake and secondly yes!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed and he smiled and carried me up spinning me around. 

AUTHORS NOTE 

So it's over officially, I hope you all enjoyed it I enjoyed writing and reading all you amazing comments and I'm so happy. Thanks for reading. It may have been short a few words but I'm very sorry.