*7*: Bye little one

Shelby

Tear gathered in my eyes as my bump began to shrink to the end of all its worth's, It was really happening I was going to lose my baby girl, the daughter I wanted to hold in my arms, make her hair, advice her on boys, eat ice cream with after a terrible break up and last but no least grow her in the way she should grow. "I can't believe Aviana would be so mean to you and take away your baby" Daniel (Aviana's dad) Said as I sobbed. "I do deserve it, I was so mean to her" I sniffled and Cole sighed.

"Why is momma crying?" Jacob asked completely oblivious to the situation we were in. I laughed and pulled him unto my lap "Mommy is loosing your little sister" I told him putting my forehead on his. "what!why?!" He yells. "because mommy did some very bad things and is getting punished, so honey always do the right things" I tell him and he nods, hopping of my lap and running out of the room.

"Such an innocent child" Daniel said his eyes held sadness, how he was copping after the death of Sarah was beyond me, but I think its the way the moon goddess is punishing him. I screamed and Cole immediately called Doctor Rashid a new doctor came in. "what's the issue?" He asked wearing his gloves. Yes, we were already at the hospital. "Well, she just started screaming and hasn't stopped.

"Looks like the baby is leaving her system, Its a sort of miss-carriage just that it was ordered by the council so it was much more painful and it also didn't leave at once that's why she screamed. Its turning back into an egg, but this egg is a rotten one" He said and I burst out into another round of tears.

"Its okay baby" Cole said rubbing my hand, but I jerked it away and continued sobbing.

COLE

I also felt like crying but an alpha must never cry and I needed to be strong for Shelby and Jacob although he didn't understand. As I watched the eggs become rotten I felt every part of me break. Why had I done those things to Aviana, now I faced the punishment for my bad actions.

Poor Shelby she was so broken, but who wouldn't she had lost the child she had been dreaming about since she found out she was pregnant, but there was really no one to blame but ourselves, it was all our fault she had pressed charges or reported us to the court. Hope fully we could be deamed worthy before we died if not Jacob wont have any heir his mate would have to mate with another.

We hadn't thought of these things before, we acted. I wanted to turn the clock back to 11 years ago but oh well.

"Sir, it is over but dear Shelby has fainted" Dr. Rashid said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "thank you" I said and kissed her on the head before going to look for Jacob.

Authors note: So Shaun above, and I'm sure your like she is so mean, but guys that's what happens when you do the wrong things I'm sorry for Shelby but oh well, it was bound to happen anyways. So I'm having test soon sadly so I wont be updating from Monday. Vote and Comment.