Epilogue 1

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3 years later

Aviana held her 3 moths old baby Savannah in her arms, smiling at Savannah with love and adoration, while a 3 year old Shaun ran around the house. "Shaun baby, be careful you don't want to injure Sav" Aviana told her son and he stopped running. "Sowy mommwy" He said and went to his toys "its okay Shaun" She smiled and looked down at her Savannah. 

Savannah had been daignosed to be mute, due to some natural causes so you had to pay close attention to her to know her emotions as she wouldn't be heard if she cried. Aviana noticed the frown that covered Savannah's face and Immediately un hooked her bra and gave Savannah food.

Shaun had fallen in love with his baby sister and was very protective over her he had even threatened his grandparents that if they made her cry he will never talk to them again and they were surprised but later nodded. 

"Momwy I'm hungry, can I have fries" He begged with puppy dog eyes, "When Savannah finishes eating we'll go to McDonald" She told him and he replied with an okay then ran off to get his jacket and shoes, as it was almost winter. 

Savannah had finished soon enough and was now sleeping. Shaun put his coat and shoes on and Aviana did the same thing. She wrapped Savannah in blankets then took Shaun's hand and they began to walk to McDonald.

Luckily it wasn't to far from their house, so it was walk-able. "what would you like with your fries?" Aviana asked him as the arrived at McDonald. "I want a vanilla milkshake and chicken nuggets" He smiled and she nodded then told the cashier their order and they went to a table to wait. 

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she fished it out then looked at the caller ID, Tyree. She clicked reply and put it on her ear "Hello" She said through the phone. 

"Hello, I just got home and you guys are not here. Where are you?" He asked sounding worried. 

"Relax, we are at McDonald's" She said and stood up as it was their turn to collect food. She thanked the cashier and went back to their table then gave Shaun his food and the began to munch away. 

¬¬¬¬¬¬

They had all arrived home safe and with full stomach's and were all ready to go to bed. "Good nigh Shaun" She said kissing his fore-head and then went to hear bed and that was a wrap for the day. 

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm on a role two updates in one day *dab* *dab*. I hope you enjoyed this sneak pic and here is what Shaun looks like now: 

 I hope you enjoyed this sneak pic and here is what Shaun looks like now: 

Savannah is 3 months old