Chapter 34

***MATURE CONTENT AHEAD***

"Kenney..." Tiana lightly traced the top of my ear with her finger, and then gently tugged at my earlobe with her teeth. She knew I loved that shit. We were in the backseat of a fresh off the lot, black on black Honda Accord that I came up on earlier that week. Really, by then my jacking days were over. Rico had me more...managing corners...than working detail, but I still brought a ride in every once in a while so that me and Tee would have a private place to do our thing.

There was always somebody over at her house. Always. Her mother and stepdad never went anywhere, unless they were out looking for drugs. You already know Tiana wasn't tryna step foot in Rico's house. And after Charity beat Tiana's ass that one time, I damn sure wasn't about to bring her back over to mama's. So, the shop after hours was the only place that we ever got to be completely and totally alone. My uncles knew why I was bringing random rides through, and usually didn't ever trip about it. If it started getting in the way, they would eventually just trick the car out and send it out with the rest of the shipment. Nobody ever complained about an extra free ride added to their fleet. Not the way it was looking by the time it left us.

"Hey, Tee..." I only called her Tee when we were by ourselves. Every other time, I called her Tiana.

I wanted to talk to her, but she kept playing with my ear. We never got to be alone, and whenever we were lately all she wanted to do was fuck. Which I was good with, but this time I really had something to talk to her about. She slid onto my lap and lowered herself down on top of me. I slid inside and she started riding me like she couldn't wait anymore. I don't know what the hell I was about to say before she did that, but after she started going, all I could say was "Only do this with me, ok?"

Her head was back and her eyes were closed, but she stopped all of a sudden and snapped her head back up. Her eyes popped open and she just stared at me.

With those eyes.

I loved her eyes, and I loved her.

But I didn't mean to say that out loud.

At all.

She just smiled at me and closed her eyes again. Then she started moaning like I had just hit her spot. "Kenney! Kenney!" She kept saying it real soft like she was trying not to scream my name out, but Tiana had me bent. I knew exactly where her spot was, and I was nowhere near it.

She was trying to avoid me. But she was also riding my shit like a pro, so I just went with it. After I came she climbed off of me and fell into the seat beside me, like I had really just broke her off.

Again, she had me fucked up.

I ran my hand up her leg and went in to kiss her. But before she knew it, I slid my finger up in her and hooked it to the left. I hit that spot and had her wetness pouring halfway down my arm in seconds. I slid it back out and did the exact same thing again, and hit the exact same spot.

She came again.

Back to back.

I was inches from her face and didn't give her any other choice but to look at me, directly in my eyes. She looked uncomfortable, so I backed up a little, but not much. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was messed up. I loved when she looked like that. When I made her look like that.

"Tiana," I whispered in her ear, "I know where your spot is." I stroked it again to remind her who the fuck she was dealing with. She came again and then she looked away. I made her look back at me. "Don't try to play me."

"Kenney..." her voice trailed off and then she reached up to tug at my ear again. I slid my finger out of her, real slow. She shivered. I put my hand on her thigh.

"Tee...what's up? Why do you always do this when I ask you to be my girl?"

She just shook her head and kept staring at me. It looked like she was having a hard time catching her breath. I realized that maybe I was...giving too much. Maybe I was crowding her, and she didn't want me like I thought she did. Her signals were mixed as hell, so I never could tell.

"You ok?" She shook her head no. "What's wrong?" She looked like she wanted to cry, but didn't have time. "You can talk to me." I looked sincerely into her eyes and ran my fingers through her hair. Then I held her face and kissed her softly on the nose. I kissed her again on the lips. "It's me, Tee. Talk to me."

"Kenney..." she put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest. She was shaking, but she didn't say anything else, so I just held her.

"It's ok, Tee." I pulled back to look at her face. "Just be with me, ok? I can take care of you." I ran my thumb across her bottom lip and kissed her again. "If you're with me, I can protect you." I meant it. I could. "These other niggas just gone hurt you, Tee. And you know that."

I looked into her eyes and meant every word that I was saying. I had been loving her my whole life, and I only ever wanted her.

"Kenney..." She ran her fingers around my ear and then across my lips.

I loved that shit.

And she knew it.

"Come on, Tee. Only do this with me, ok?"

She stared at me for a real long time, and then finally said "Ok."