Chapter 58

**WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD**

Thursday morning.

I was stressed. I was so fucking stressed. I started getting paranoid. And a little bit crazy. I couldn't take this shit anymore. I...we had to get the hell out. I just had to get Jazz to somehow fall in line with me because, up until then, I had always fallen in line with her.

I was on post, monitoring the lil niggas and trying to get a full plan together, the clock ticking louder and louder, when this crackhead bitch crept up on me. I saw her coming. She scurried over to me as soon as she saw me. Like a cockroach. You know how they do. The bitch didn't have any money, but she said she would suck me off for a rock, "just one." I was so damn stressed that I took her up on it. Something had to relax me before I snapped. I needed to keep a level head until Friday. Chauncey's bitch ass was already getting on my damn nerves, and the day had just started.

I told her to meet me in the cut, and when I got there she was already on her knees waiting for me. Fuck it. I pulled my shit out and waited for her to do her thing. She was one of those hard life bitches with half her teeth missing, so the shit was good. Real good. I just couldn't fucking concentrate with all this other shit on my mind. I decided to help her out and went further down her throat since I didn't have all damn day. I had to get too much done before the sun went down. I was just starting to get into it when fucking dumbass Chauncey and Rah came back there and stood in line behind me like they were waiting their turn.

I looked back to make sure they weren't about to rush me.

She kind of looked at them, too, out of the corner of her eye, and then back up at me. I didn't want to see the bitch eyes, so I closed mine and grabbed the back of her head. Chauncey and Rah were fucking up my concentration. I hated that train shit and they knew it. I started pumping hard until I finally came. She choked a little, but whatever.

I felt a little better, but not much. Chauncey didn't even wait for me to get all the way out of the way before he was already down her throat balls deep. She whimpered when I zipped up and started to walk away, so I threw her the rock that I promised her, and kept it moving. More of the crew started filing around the corner and were lining up behind Rah. They just got there, and already they looked like they were getting impatient. I was, too. I mean, who the fuck was out there making my money when all them fools were back there with me waiting for this bitch to handle everybody's shit?

I didn't even trip. I had to stay focused.

When I left, I thought I heard what sounded like my name, but Chauncey was touching the crackhead's tonsils, so I couldn't be sure. I kept walking, completely focused on the money and the plan. The girl screamed out behind me, and I looked back to see all of them moving in on her at once. I felt kind of bad. I hated when they did that shit. She came back there thinking it was just me. Shit, I thought it was just me, too. But I didn't tell the bitch to give Chauncey head after she finished with me. I heard her whimper again, like she didn't want it, but what the fuck did she expect to happen sucking off the whole crew like that?

I booked double-time because her weak crackhead cries were bothering me more than usual. My nerves were raw. I mean, all the way exposed. Usually I wouldn't give a shit. Well, I would because I always thought of Jazz when shit like that happened...but I wouldn't give a shit because it was all a part of the game. And she was just a crackhead, anyway. But for some reason this time...I just felt like we were all fucked up for doing what we were doing. I mean, you know that had to be somebody's mama, or daughter. It was always hard to tell how old these fiends were. I never looked most of them in the face too long, anyway, after I read them the first time.