Story

(Sonata's pov)

(Flashback) p.s. Trigger warning, mature content.

My body was positioned awkwardly, my arms tied behind my back with rope that dug into my skin causing wounds. I was face down laying on the cold floor waiting for David to come back. My heart beat quickened as I heard footsteps approaching me. I was to afraid to look up. I felt my bonds loosen and I immediately shot up so I was sitting. My back ached and my wrists have bloody bruises everywhere. I whimpered not meeting his gaze, he was standing in front of my looked down at my body.

"Look up my love." He cooed. I cringed at his words. I stared at the floor, not moving. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up so I was met with his dark pools for eyes. He smirked evilly. Suddenly my lips were trapped in his and his tongue was shoved forcefully in my mouth. I wanted to gag, I tried to pull away but he held me there. Tears fall and my cry was muffled by his grimy mouth. He pulled away for air, his smirk grew knowing how I cried. I looked away from him in shame.

"I love you. Do you love me?" He he asks darkly. I back away from him knowing what he wants.

"Y-yes." I whisper. I was 12 now, his touching had been going on for 2 years. I shook my head crawling away from him. He chuckled at my attempts at freedom, I had no strength to stand and run, I could only crawl on my knees.

Suddenly from behind my hair with gripped and I was pulled back. He made no attempts to be gentle with me anymore, we had long moved past that stage in the abuse. I was dragged right back to the middle of the floor. He pulled my head back so I was looking at him. "Prove it." He spat warning, his tone dark and cold. At this point I had no choice, I knew the drill. I'd been trained by now. I reached out my hand and placed it on his belt buckle, ready to do what ever it took for this to end. But I was stopped, he gripped my hand and shook his head. I looked up at him in confusion. "Let's try something new." He offered with no intention of caring about my answer. My eyes widened in fear I quickly shook my head. He just smirked.

He unbuckeled his belt himself, pulling down his pants and boxers. I shut my eyes so I wouldn't have to look. I didn't want to see. I backed away again. But I was gripped and put right back to that spot. My eyes stayed tightly shut.

"Open your mouth." He spat roughly. I shook my head violently and scrambled to my feet, ready to bolt out of there. He grabbed my and slammed me back to the floor. Pain burst threw my right side. I bit back a scream. Suddenly a hands was clasped around my throat. All air was cut off I looked up at him in shock. I gasped for air, as so as my mouth was opened something was shoved in it. It tasted disgusting. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing what it was. He held my head there, while moving.

He was making grunts and panting. I gripped his hips and dug my nails in as hard as I could. He groaned in pain and dropped me. I sprinted out of there so fast everything was blurry. I rushed to the bathroom and broke down. I could still feel it in my mouth. I gagged and threw up on the floor. I turned on the faucet and drank cold water. I was still dirty. I panicked. My heart beat speed and the room was spinning. I felt hot yet freezing at the same time. I hugged myself and fell to the floor.

Dirty dirty DIRT dirt dirty.

I crawled to the shower and turned on the cold water. I got into the tub not caring if I was fully clothed. I let the cold liquid seem down my skin along with my tears. I most have been in there for hours crying. After a while, my eyes dropped and I fell into a deep nightmare filled sleep.

(Flashback over)

Light peeked threw my eyelids and I mourned my peaceful sleep. I shot my eyes open, instantly remember what happened. I was in a familiar room and hit with the masculine smell of a distinct cologne. I knew where I was.

"Rue?" I called loudly. Within seconds the boys burst into the room. There eyes wide. I was startled and flinched a bit. How did I get here? I only remember collapsing after running for a while. Thoughts of my father plagued me and my eyes watered. I looked down in shame.

"Are you ok?" Alex whispered cautiously. I nodded not meeting there gaze. I wasn't ok, I didn't know what I'd do.

"Nota what happened?" He pressed. My head shot up looking at them. My eyes watered. I shook my head.

"N-no I can't." I choked. They all looked so guilty and sad. Why? They didn't do anything.

"I need you to tell us." Mark announced. Could I tell them? I've never, I mean NEVER considered telling anyone. I mean what would be the point? It wouldn't change anything, my father is too rich. I could run to the ends of the earth and he would still find me.

I bit the inside of my cheek. No. Telling them put them in jeopardy, they could lose everything that's how powerful my dad is. I can't risk them being casualties in my messed up life. I sighed coming to my decision, I shook me head.

"Sonata you need to tell us who did this to you. Now." Rue spat making me flinch. I shook my head again. I suddenly felt an intense burning pain in my abdomen. My stab wound from a while ago most have reopened. I felt blood oozing from the spot, I bit back a whimper. Still, the question of telling them churned in my mind. No I couldn't, could I? What would happen if I did tell, nothing, so if I did it wouldn't make a difference. The pain got more intense, I clutched my stomach and cried out. The boys got worried looks.

"Are you ok?" They said in unison. I would've giggled if I weren't in pain. I shook my head.

"Let me help you." Rue said approaching me. I backed away, I really couldn't handle being touched, not now. I'd deal with the pain. Tears fell from my eyes.

"N-no." I croaked. I saw a flicker of hurt in his eyes, my heart fell into my stomach.

"Just tell us what's wrong." Alex commanded. I shook my head looking away. I heard a loud smash and I shot my head up, Rue had smashed a vase against the wall. I shook in fear.

"Dammit can't you see we're trying to help? Tell us!" He roared. His tone only made me more scared. I began to sob.

"Idiot! throwing things isn't going to make her tell us. She's scared stop it." Alex spat back viciously, I'd never seen him snap at Rue, it was surprising.

"I'm sorry." I whispered brokenly. They all looked at me with wide eyes, like u said something crazy.

"I can't tell. You don't understand. I'm sorry." I pleaded again. More tears fell, it felt like someone was stabbing my heart. I wanted to tell them, I wanted to say it. Don't. You father will make their lives miserable. My inner self lectured. My heart broke at the fact it was the truth.

"Nota please. Please, please tell us." Mark said voice laced with emotion. I shook my head violently. I stood from the bead and backed into the far corner of the room, they all slowly approached me. The room was becoming smaller. My throat dried and my heart beat seemed to be in my ears. My head pounded with pain. They all looked panicked.

"Nota." Alex called frantically. He reached out his hand and I flinched, my heart rate got faster if that was even possible.

"Don't touch me!" I screeched. He immediately pulled his hand back. I felt bad for snapping at him. I love you. A familiar voice cooed. I covered may ears, my back finally hitting the wall of the room. I shook my head.

"Stop! Stop it! I don't love you. I don't- I don't."

I sunk to me knees. I heard muffled voices around me but I paid no intention. I love you. The voice said again. I collapsed to the floor hugging my knees to my chest in a desperate attempt to shield me from that voice.

"Nota please. We can't help unless you tell us what's wrong." I heard Alex plead. Everything looked blurry threw my tears. Everything hurt, I wanted it to stop, I needed it to stop. My chest felt like it was being stepped on.

"I can't. You don't know what he'll do." I replied brokenly. "Who? Who is he Nota?" He questioned eagerly. I can't tell them. They'd be ruined and I'd have to deal with the guilt of them being miserable because of me. Because they chose to be my friend out of the kindness of their hearts. I couldn't tell them, their so talented, they don't deserve that. I had so many reasons no to tell them.

But, the words still left my mouth.

"My father."