Puzzle Pieces

I was on cloud.

If I were to die right now, I'd have no regrets because I had lived threw this very moment. They didn't leave. They didn't hate me. They wanted to stay, for me, me of all people. Dirty, worthless, disgusting me. I didn't tell them the extent of my father's abuse, how far he'd gone. But I didn't have to courage to. Multiple times I opened my mouth but no words came out.

I woke up engulfed in warm. I had a dreamless sleep so I didn't wake up to a panic attack like usual. I knew I was in Rue's room but for some reason his usual masculine sent was very strong. And my pillow was strangely hard. I felt something on my skin, it was a person definitely but I didn't feel revolted. I didn't feel violated in any way, I was so comfortable. I snuggled into the unknown source, not caring if it was a murderer.

Light peeked threw my eyelids and I slowly opened them. I was met by a hard chest that I was laying on. Well that explains the pillow. My eyes admired the curves, the person had perfectly tan skin that glowed all on its own. And an 8 pack, a freaking 8 pack! My eyes trailed up the body, meeting the face it belonged to. I was met by a Greek God for a man. AKA Rue asleep. I was supposed to be freaking out, but I wasn't. Yes there was a shirtless man in bed with me. But hell a few seconds ago I snuggled closer thinking it was a murderer.

I remember what happened last night between us. Why? Why was I leaning in? I had kissed people many times and it was always so revolting. Why would I willingly give into that? And why would Rue want to kiss me anyway? No, I got it wrong that's it. He'd never want to do that with me. He knows me. And he'll definitely not want to do it once I tell them about David and my father.

If I tell them about David and my father.

I groggily lifted my head careful not to wake Rue. I searched my brain for why he was in bed with me but came up blank. Everything was a but hazy threw the blood loss. I remember they all sat me down and told me there pasts. I was shocked. The infamous golden boys of Albon academy had such crazy pasts. They still ended up as good people. Of course I went into detail about my father's doing leaving out the most recent things and David. For some reason they were mad at him. I mean why? I deserve it anyway.

The doctor treated me for my wounds and I held back tears as I heard all the boys gasp at the countless cuts on me. But even after that they stayed and still liked me. I didn't think that was possible. And the end of the night they gave me pain medication that made me sleepy and everything was fuzzy from then on.

I tapped Rue with my pointer finger, tapping his nose.
"Grizzly. Wake up." I whispered softly. He eyes squeezed and he stirred a little. Then they sprung open. I had to stifle a giggle. His icy blue eyes landed on my and I smile a bright smile. He paused for some reason and blush was on the back of his neck. "Morning." I rasped. I giggled again. I laid back on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. I then realized what I did and sprung up blushing a deep shade of red. I heard his low husky chuckle in response, it was very hard not to swoon.

"Go ahead Nota I don't mind if you feel me up. Fine by me. I didn't know you were that kinky." He teased. I flushed more if that was even possible. He chuckled again and winked as he got out of bed. I stretched and crawled out of bed following him. I was still in my school clothes. And they were covered in blood.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I ask sheepishly blushing again. He looked back at me with a raised brow before nodding. I watched his figure disappear in his walk in closet. He came back dress casually. I'd never seen him in normal attire and by God he was hot! His grey v-neck snuggly hugged his body and his ripped blue jeans fit him perfectly.

He threw a shirt my way. Along with a pair of jeans that would just about fit me. I wondered how he got girls jeans in his closest. I grabbed the jeans and looked back at him quizzical. "Are you secretly a serial killer?" I ask holding up the pants. He rolls his eyes and runs a hand threw his wild bed head in a futile attempt to tame it. "No a girl left it here one night after we had some fun." I mentally cringed at what he meant by fun but didn't show it. I also felt a pang in my heart at the thought. I shook it off quickly and went to the bathroom to change.

This is going to be an interesting day.