三 - ❛18th November 12:43 ❜

Jungkook was very clearly bored

Jungkook was very clearly bored. He was constantly sighing and brushing the shining counter top. There were no customers at this time-, it hasn't changed since last time. 

Ting.

Jungkook's head snapped up, only to meet the eyes of Min Yoongi. The man he has been ignoring since his first text. But Junkook had a valid argument, in his opinion,  as to why he didn't answer the older man.

He didn't know how to.

Yoongi's eyes seemed stormier, and darker than the last time he saw him. The dark bags under his eyes have increased, and the frown that was on his face when his eyes met the youngers. His small smirk vanished from Jungkook's sight, leaving him with the deep impression that the man was upset and angry, very angry.

 ❝Why didn't you answer me.❞ His deep voice echoed through the empty café, frightening Jungkook. He slightly whimpered and moved a step back from the stormy man, only for the small of his back to find the counter that was behind him.

❝I-I d-didn't k-know h-how t-to❞ Jungkook stuttered, looking down at his hands which were now in a tight grasp in front of him. ❝A-and I don't even know you. I j-just know your n-name and that's it.❞ Jungkook nervously looked up at the older man, who let out a heavy sigh.

❝That's a very good point. We should get to know each other, drink a coffee with me?❞ Yoongi asked, a small grin walking up his soft features. His eyes screamed that this wasn't a question, but rather a command that can't be rejected.

Jungkook shyly nodded, and walked over to the coffee machines ones again. His mind was very alert of the man's eyes on his back, watching his every movement. His hands were slightly shaking, grasping onto the portafilter. With a sudden, aggressive movement, he removed the porta and put its contents into the bin. Behind him, the man was watching quite amused at the boy's sudden aggression. He let out a low chuckle which, once again, made the smaller shiver in delight. A loud clank could be heard around the cafe, as the portafilter met with the wooden floor. Jungkook was rather embarrassed to say the least. Picking up the portafilter he decided that he wasn't going to survive today. 

After a few minutes of continuous struggling, he returned with some iced Americano tightly grasped in his hands. A shy smile covered his features, slightly showing a breath taking bunny smile for the elder to see. Yoongi instantly smiled back, his gummy smile shining amongst his features. A few moments were spent just deeply staring into each others eyes -, both were a deep color of brown, welcoming, and entrancing. Breaking the peaceful silence, the elder spoke up tenderly;

❝Shall we talk then, bunny?❞  

-youngyoongs