九 - ❛10th December 11:48 ❜

Jungkook and Yoongi walked through the streets of Seoul in silence, on their way to Jungkook's workplace

Jungkook and Yoongi walked through the streets of Seoul in silence, on their way to Jungkook's workplace. After Jungkook's sudden breakdown both showered and got ready to leave the house. Now the soft clicks of their shoes filled the silence of the streets with some cars passing by them. 

When they arrived in front of the cafe, Yoongi opened the door for Jungkook to enter through. Mumbling a small thank you, Jungkook walked through and ordered some coffee for the both. A caramel frappucino for himself, and an iced Americano for his hyung. Bowing his head slightly, he thanked his co-worker and sat down by the window with Yoongi. 

Silence was still very heavy between them. Both sipped on their coffee without even glancing at each other. They seemed to be very deep in thought, barely even moving. But Yoongi felt a small pressure which caused him to break the silence, again.

❝Baby bunny, please tell me what happened back there.❞ Yoongi asked reaching out to take his baby bunny's hand to which Jungkook responded by staring out of the window. His heart was hurting, but he can't tell this to Yoongi. Why would he?

❝Nothing.❞ Jungkook replied curtly, still gazing out of the window, refusing to look at his elder. Yoongi let out a small growl and reached over the table to gently grab Jungkook's chin and make him look at him.

❝I'm worried, please just tell me.❞ Yoongi pleaded, pouting his lips out. Jungkook couldn't help but let his eyes wander down to his lips. It must feel so good to kiss those lips. Shaking his head, he looked back into Yoongi's eyes, a small, fake smile appearing on his lips.

❝It's honestly fine, hyung.❞ 

❝It's obviously not if you're giving me that fake smile.❞ Yoongi pressed, slightly loosing his patience with the younger. Jungkook saw this, and thought for a second before speaking.

❝It's just that...❞ He started, ❝I-I t-think I l-like you, hyung...❞ His voice quietened towards the end, almost making it inaudible. But Yoongi heard it and smiled reassuringly at Jungkook. He guessed that his dongsaeng was feeling this way and that's why he didn't push the subject of being touchy back when Jungkook was teasing him after he fell off the bed. However, he didn't understand why his reaction to his feelings were so negative. Didn't he want to like Yoongi? Was he perhaps refusing his sexuality?

❝I like you too,❞ Yoongi laughed a little, ❝but I don't understand why you're reacting so negatively towards that feeling Jungkook. It's nothing that you can stop, it's natural to feel this way towards someone that you adore. So why react to it so negatively?❞ Yoongi asked genuinely curious.

❝Because, my hyung, I only met you about 1 month ago. It's not normal to rush things this way. I don't like it.❞ Jungkook said, sadness evident in his voice. Yoongi felt hurt by the latter's remark.

❝Do you feel that I'm rushing you?❞ Yoongi asked with a soft voice. Jungkook's eyes snapped up from the wooden table, meeting Yoongi's eyes. He shook his head, no. Yoongi nodded and sipped his Americano silently. His hands, however, stayed on Jungkook's without even noticing it. However, the small bunny took a note to never forget this moment that Yoongi's hand warmed up his. His slightly larger hands felt rough; but it was a really nice kind of rough, not at all a hurting type. Jungkook examined Yoongi's features for the millionth time today, of course spending a lot more time on his lips. 

❝You know if you keep staring at me like that, we'll have to rush things.❞ Yoongi said jokingly, a small smile playing on his lips. Jungkook let out a laugh, shaking his head slightly.

Continuing to sip on their coffee's, they made up random conversations, one topic being about Yoongi's small dog. The small fluffball stole Jungkook's heart, and he even threatened to snatch the dog after he went around Yoongi's apartment. ❝Hyung, I'll seduce you, make you fall asleep, snatch your cute lil' fluffball dog and run for it.❞ 

Yoongi laughed at his threat and said a small "sure". His reasoning for this was that they can just live together and share the small dog. Jungkook giggled at this, with a small blush on his face. Their one hour was spent well, they both got to know each other even more. 

What really surprised Jungkook, was that Yoongi asked about who he spent his Christmas with. His family was down in Busan, and he was a broke student so he didn't really have plans for Christmas. It wasn't something he was keen on celebrating either. He found it pointless. Since his reply was exactly this, Yoongi said that they should celebrate Christmas together.

Sure, let's spend Christmas together, Hyung...

-youngyoongs.