四 - ❛4th December 11:46 ❜ PT.1

It has been a week since the two have seen each other - their talk didn't last for long enough

It has been a week since the two have seen each other - their talk didn't last for long enough. Jungkook's heart felt very heavy at the remembrance of the lamb skewer lover and his brain was screaming at him to do something to talk to the male - but his confidence was below hell, and everyone knew that. Jungkook's hands made their way towards the matt black phone, but retracted, What if he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore?  He probably doesn't even remember my name, he's a busy guy. 

With a heavy sigh, he heaved himself up from his bed. He's been lying in there, thinking without any aim. Just thought things over, and relaxed, as far away from school as he could manage. But the guy just wouldn't leave his mind. Shaking his head, Jungkook went down his staircase and made his way to the kitchen. Humming, he opened the fridge and looked inside, only to see that it was empty; just one, also empty, water bottle staring back at him. Jungkook, frustrated, rubbed his temple, angrily shutting the fridge door before stomping over to the front door of the apartment and letting himself out.

Stepping outside in the cold, Jungkook raised his hood up to cover his eyes, and hung his head low. He wasn't in the mood to buy food, but he wasn't in the mood to starve either. But being a broke college student was something that he couldn't keep off his agenda, it was something most people went through at some point (unless they were one of those people who came from those rich families).

After a few minutes of marching his way around to the store, he finally arrived. The automatic doors slid open, letting the student make his way through. Jungkook walked around looking for the aisles with fast food- he couldn't cook for himself which was something that probably rubbed off on him because of Namjoon - one of his closest friends. He has quite a history for burning and breaking things in the kitchen, which is one of the main reasons why his boyfriend, Seokjin, has banned him from entering his paradise. The moment Namjoon stepped into the kitchen, everyone either ran away, or pushed him out with a lot of force in fear of dying because the man was dangerous

Stopping his thoughts, Jungkook arrived in front of the freezer that held all the pizzas. A small grin made its way to his face as he grasped onto the small box that held the treat. Suddenly he heard a small cough behind him, breaking him from his romantic moment with the box.

❝What are you doing here, bunny?❞

Jungkook dropped the box of pizza back in it's original place, and leaned back against the freezer with a nervous grin on his cheeks.

❝Oh, hey Y-Y-oongi, d-didn't s-see you t-there haha❞ He stuttered leaning further back as Yoongi examined him with a raised eyebrow. Letting out another awkward laugh, Jungkook pointed towards the pizza. ❝I'm really hungry, and I really want to consume food, s-so see you l-l-later, I guess?❞ He questioned his statement as he speedily grabbed onto the box of pizza, and planned  to speed away from Yoongi.

However, the latter had other plans and grabbed onto the younger's wrist, forcefully pulling him back into his "chest". Jungkook let out a small gasp and immediately stepped back. Yoongi looked hurt for a second, but then an angry look crossed his face.

❝You're keeping that promise very well so far, Bunny. ❞ He growled through his teeth, piercing his eyes into Jungkook's, who was averting his gaze at a fast pace.  

14 days ago

❝Since we're better friends now,❞ Yoongi started, ❝Let's talk more often, yeah? ❞ He inquired as he smiled at the younger.

❝S-sure❞Jungkook smiled back nervously, fiddling with his fingers.

❝Pinky promise?❞ Yoongi smiled cutely holding his pinky out.

 ♫Present

Jungkook scratched the back of his head rapidly, letting out a laugh again.

❝Yeah, about that-❞ Yoongi cut him off with a loud scoff.

 ❝Do you know what,❞ He raised his voice slightly, ❝Even just being friends would've been fine with me or maybe just "Good Morning" text buddies, but you clearly can't do anything right.❞ Yoongi shouted, turned on his heels and walked away from the bunny.

Jungkook felt like his life just walked away from him.  

-youngyoongs.