七 - ❛9th December 16:56 ❜

Jungkook looked outside the window, small tears filling his eyes

Jungkook looked outside the window, small tears filling his eyes. Their date was completely ruined by the stupid rain. It has snowed the day prior, so the rain caused the roads to completely freeze. The layer of ice made the roads like so menacing, so dangerous. 

Jungkook felt his heart break in half as he moved away from the window. He silently grabbed his phone, and dialled Yoongi's number.

❝Yoongi-hyung, look outside.❞ Jungkook said sadness laced in his voice. He could hear a soft sigh on the other side of the line, before Yoongi's voice could be heard.

❝I've seen it baby bunny, I'm really sorry.❞ Yoongi started softly, ❝So change of plans, we're just going to stay over your house.❞ He could hear the grin radiating off Yoongi's face. Jungkook's heart thumped louder in his chest, the feeling of relief rushed through him.

❝But I want you to stay very safe Yoongi-hyung, it's really dangerous. I'm not sure if I want you to come here under such conditions, I mean what if-❞

❝Nothing will happen baby bunny, I'll be quite alright, don't you worry, ok?❞ Yoongi reassured his baby bunny, before hanging up. 

Jungkook felt worry build up inside of him - the 'what if's' filled his mind, and caused a huge amount of anxiety fill him. He quickly picked up his phone again.

❝Bunny, I need to get ready to go over, what's wrong?❞ 

❝Stay on the line with me, I need to know that you're safe, hyung.❞

Yoongi let out a loud laugh, before saying a breathless "okay" to his dongsaeng. Jungkook's worrying made him feel so special, like he was actually worth it. 

Time skip♫ 

Jungkook ran towards his apartment door, nearly tripping over 3 times just to open the door for his precious hyung. When he saw the elder male's gummy smile, he felt his body act on his own.

He embraced him as tightly as he could.

Yoongi returned the favour gladly, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulder pulling him closer. He breathed in the younger's soft vanilla scent, which lingered around the apartment. Not wanting to let go, both males held onto each other tightly, slightly rocking back and forth. Yoongi kissed the top of Jungkook's forehead with so much love that the latter thought he would pass out. 

Unfortunately, their affectionate moment had to end after a few minutes. Letting Yoongi in, Jungkook shut his front door trying to keep his fanboying as in inward interaction with himself. Taking a deep breath, he made his way over to the living room where Yoongi, way too casually for his first time, sat on the worn out couch, gazing at the small rack of movies in front of him.

❝Got any actual good movies, bunny?❞ Yoongi questioned laughing loudly, to which Jungkook looked up, deeply hurt by the elders remark.

❝Excuse you, those are pretty good movies if you ask me...❞ His voice trailed off, unsure of his reply. Mean girls was a good movie and so was The Notebook (a/n get those movies away from me asap bleh). Yoongi got up and examined the movie rack from a closer viewpoint finding a horror movie slightly hidden. He grinned and selected the movie; Ju-On - The Grudge. 

Jungkook was in his kitchen making some popcorn and getting some drinks for the two, while Yoongi evilly planned his death. A couple of minutes passed and Jungkook sat down on the couch with a small smile on his face. He was really excited for their movie night with Yoongi, he hoped that this way they would feel a bit closer to each other than they already did.

❝Let's start the movie, yeah, hyung?❞ Jungkook smiled at his hyung before grabbing the remote and pressing play. Eerie music filled the room and Jungkook's smile faltered in an instant. He turned his head towards his hyung with fear evident in his eyes. ❝I'm hearing it wrong, right?❞ He questioned. Yoongi shook his head, no, and laughed at the younger's face.

Slight Time Skip♫ 

Jungkook was on the verge of tears; he really didn't want to watch this movie anymore. It's only been half an hour since they started watching it, but he really had enough. Namjoon had given the movie to him, in hopes of "making him more manly and less fearful". Yet, it clearly hasn't worked and Jungkook was about to get up and run away.

That was until he felt a hand on his back, guiding him towards his hyung. He accepted it silently, and let himself be led towards his hyung. As he arrived by his side, Jungkook didn't hesitate to snuggle up beside him letting his face rest in his hyung's neck. Breathing in his scent slightly, he let himself relax. 

However, Jungkook felt that the position was way too uncomfortable for his liking - so without a second thought, he swung his legs on the latters, put his hands around his neck, and snuggled even deeper if possible. His hyung didn't seem to mind as he pushed him closer by grabbing onto his waist and letting his manly hands stay there. 

Jungkook let out a small sigh in content, and shut his eyes tightly, blocking the sounds of the horrifying movie. It felt so right to be in his arms, even thought they've only met about 1 month ago. He didn't feel like he was doing something that was wrong. Yoongi made him feel in place and so damn right.

While Jungkook was having his deep thoughts, Yoongi was trying to contain a shit eating grin from appearing on his face. He knew that this would be the younger's reaction, and he was very much aware of how mean this was. But he just wanted to cuddle, but he had no real good reason to. They weren't together just yet.

❝Hyung, I'm really sleepy.❞ Jungkook muttered, tiredness evident in his voice. 

❝Ok, baby bunny.❞ Yoongi replied and picked him up, or at least tried to. Jungkook was way to muscly for his liking because it made him feel like a small stick man. He was meant to be the man in this upcoming relationship.

❝What are you doing, hyung?❞ Jungkook whispered, amusement clear in his voice. Yoongi looked away embarrassed. Jungkook giggled and stood up with ease. He walked towards the staircase that led to his bedroom. Yoongi followed, to which Jungkook sent him a questioning look.

❝What are you doing again?❞ Jungkook looked down the staircase to see a frozen Yoongi.

❝Going to your bedroom?❞ Yoongi asked his voice unclear. The younger nodded and kept walking up the staircase. Yoongi looked up in disbelief. Even he thought that sleeping in the same bed would be way too risky on a first date, and they barely knew each other - you know, to that extent.

Jungkook walked over to his wardrobe and got out two pairs of sweatpants, and one of his many white shirts. When Yoongi finally arrived, Jungkook grinned and handed him the sweatpants and shirt. Yoongi got the message and walked out of the room to get changed in the bathroom. 

A few minutes later, the two met again in the bathroom to wash up and then walked back to Jungkook's bedroom. But there was a mattress on the floor inviting Yoongi. Yoongi looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

❝Please don't make me sleep on the floor.❞ He begged with his hands clasped together. Jungkook shook his head and walked towards his bed, getting under the fluffy covers, while Yoongi stood frozen, his eyes burning into the mattress. 

But Jungkook was right, it was too soon for them to sleep in the same bed. Or was it?

-youngyoongs.