六 - ❛5th December 10:33 ❜

Jungkook woke up the next morning with a massive grin over taking his face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkook woke up the next morning with a massive grin over taking his face. For once he woke up happy, and looked forward to the otherwise very boring day. Skipping over to his bathroom, he turned on the shower and waited for it to get warmer by sitting on the toilet and thinking of the phone call with Yoongi - it felt so special to him, no one has ever made him feel this way as he always excluded himself from society. He just felt so much better alone in his room, consumed in his own world without a single worry about any rejection or hurtful fights. Jungkook just felt that it was better this way, he wouldn't get hurt this way and he was 100% fine with it.

After he felt that the water was a cosy enough temperature, he hopped into the shower and relaxed. 10 minutes later he was ready to leave his house for a walk. Jungkook's mother has always told him to go outside at least twice a week in case he doesn't have work. And Jungkook kept that promise to his dearest mother.

Stepping into his mustard colored Timberlands, and shrugging on his midnight black coat, he stepped outside his small apartment. Once again, he jogged down the staircase reminding him of the day that he met the elder. Butterflies furiously moved around his stomach, impatient. 

Jungkook felt at peace with himself today. He walked at a slow pace examining his surroundings, discovering so many things that he's never seen. But once he arrived in the park, he moved his head so that it was facing the crunchy ground. He saw the figure of someone very special. The butterflies in his stomach woke up once again, knocking into the walls of Jungkook's stomach, making him feel somewhat sick.

Deciding to not be so shy anymore, he made his way over the elder who was standing by the lake looking very deep in thought. For a moment, Jungkook let his hands linger above the man's shoulder, before lightly tapping him. Yoongi's hand whipped around, a gummy smile etching it's way onto his face. 

❝What are you doing here, bunny?❞ Yoongi questioned stepping closer to the younger, putting his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. A shiver ran down his spine, and a blush crept across his face. He smiled up at the elder (a/n- imagine that poor yoongs is a bit taller, ok?), his smile widening if that's possible.

❝Just having a walk, Yoongs.❞ Jungkook laughed slightly, averting his gaze to the white ground. Yoongi let out a joyful laugh before grabbing Jungkook's chin, and slightly stroking his cheek with his other hand. Jungkook's eyes widened and he swore that his heart was going to leap out of his chest.

❝Want to play 20 questions with me while walking, baby bunny?❞ Yoongi inquired his hands already moving down towards Jungkook's. But first, he waited for a response from the younger who was having a heart attack on the inside.

❝I-I would l-love to.❞ Jungkook blushed even deeper if possible and let Yoongi tuck his hands into his pockets while grasping onto it.      

Even though they've already played this game over the phone yesterday, Jungkook didn't mind at all, he would be happy to do anything just to talk to Yoongi. His voice really soothed him - that deep raspy voice, that was so velvety at the same time. It sent him to peaceful mindset.

After half an hour of just answering questions. There was a long moment of silence.

Go on a date with me?Mumbled the velvety voice of the one and only Min Yoongi.

-youngyoongs.