十 - ❛24th December 16:44 ❜

Jungkook happily leaped around his small apartment, preparing himself for a major heart attack

Jungkook happily leaped around his small apartment, preparing himself for a major heart attack. Their agreement with Yoongi was still on - he was coming over for Christmas Eve to celebrate it. Just them two. Together.

The two have been hanging out almost everyday, getting closer and closer. Knowing that Jungkook didn't want to rush anything, Yoongi kept his cool and contained himself as much as he could. There were small cuddles here and there, touchy moment and hand holding, but nothing more then that. And they were both fine with it. 

Ding Dong.

Jungkook ran to his door and ripped it open with a bunny smile brightening up his features. He jumped into his hyung's arms, much like a couple of weeks before, and hugged him tight. Yoongi returned the favour kissing the younger's cheek tenderly. Then there was a small bark at Yoongi's feet. Looking down, Jungkook saw the cutest little thing. It was Yoongi's puppy shaking his small butt, a carefree look on his small face. Jungkook let out a loud "awww" and dropped to his knees to cradle the small puppy in his hands.

❝Let's go in bunny, it's cold out here.❞ Yoongi shivered, trying to move into the warm apartment. Jungkook moved out of the way, picked up the small puppy, shut the door, and galloped back into the room. Jungkook gently put Holly down on the fluffy carpet, to which the dog replied by falling onto his back and wiggling around barking softly. Jungkook motioned to the kitchen and the two started working on their Christmas dinner. 

Moving back and forth, sharing small laughs and hugs, opening and closing the oven, the two were finished in about 3 hours. The curse of Namjoon didn't seem to work on Jungkook when he was around Yoongi; he was suddenly pretty alright at cooking, and became able to help his hyung. They were very exhausted, but looking at the food in front of them it made them really happy that they spent all this time making this masterpiece of a dinner. Of course, Yoongi gave some food to his beloved Min Holly, on a small plate, with a smaller proportion on it.

❝Have a nice meal. bunny.❞ Yoongi called out.

❝You too, Hyung.❞ Jungkook replied and dug into his food.

Small chewing sounds could be heard around the kitchen, which was basically Jungkook's dining room as well. The food was very delicious, and it was worth all the time and effort they put into it. Their laughs were sweet and tender, and for once Jungkook actually seemed to enjoy his Christmas. Yoongi made everything so enjoyable for him. 

The best part of the evening was coming along way too fast for Jungkook's liking. He didn't know if Yoongi would like his present or not. He spent a lot of time thinking over it, but it was clear that Yoongi would need something that he could use in his everyday life. Vice versa with Yoongi, however he had two presents unlike the younger who has only bought one for him, but he wouldn't know that until they actually 'opened' their presents.

After they've finished eating, they washed up their plates and put away any left-over food. Holly was running around in circles, very excited. Jungkook awed and picked up the plush dog again, nuzzling his nose into his fluffy fur. Yoongi quietly took out his phone and snapped a picture without the younger's knowledge. Jungkook's head snapped towards Yoongi when he heard a quiet sniff.

❝Are you okay, Hyung?❞ Jungkook asked walking towards him. Yoongi nodded and walked towards the infamous worn out couch. Jungkook got the idea and ran upstairs to his room to get the present for his hyung. It was wrapped up in black, matte wrapping with a brown ribbon that had a small label attached to it;

To my dearest hyung 

Jungkook smiled down at the present and skipped down the staircase. Yoongi was sitting on the couch, mumbling some words under his breath. Jungkook wondered if something was wrong, but the breath-taking smile of Min Yoongi stopped him from questioning it. With a satisfied look, Jungkook sat down beside him, more like on him, and stretched out his hand that held the wrapped up present. 

Nothing could be more perfect to Yoongi than a smiling bunny, the sweet smell of the cookies and oranges wandering around the air, the tall Christmas tree that the two bought together about a week ago was lighting up the younger's living room. Jungkook was in beside him, stretching his hands out with the medium sized present. Yoongi was feeling really nervous, but he took the present anyways with slightly shaking hands. Gently untying the brown ribbon that grasped the box together. His fingers then grasped onto the matte black wrapping paper and he slowly tore it off. His eyes widened when he saw the boxes label;

"Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro" (A/N- they're really expensive studio headphones, suddenly Jungkook wasn't a broke student it seems)

❝Bunny, I can't take this, this is incredibly expensive, how could you, what is this, how?❞ Yoongi was rambling and Jungkook just watched with excitement. He knew that Yoongi liked his present, but it seemed a bit shocking to him to say the least. 

❝Ba- Yoongi-hyung, you said that you needed some headphones for producing music, so here you have it, use it well!❞ Jungkook hugged him from the side, softly kissing his shoulder. His elder returned the hug and grasped onto Jungkook's neck to pull him ever closer. Then a train of realisation hit him - it was his turn to give the presents to Jungkook. Suddenly his shock disappeared and overwhelming nervousness built up in him. 

Yoongi pulled away and walked towards the coat rack, pulling out a present box from his coat pocket. Looking down at the small packaging he frowned. He hoped that everything will go fine just like how Jimin had promised him. 

Shuffling over to Jungkook, he plopped down on the couch and heaved a sigh of pressure. Slowly looking up, Yoongi felt himself shaking. Jungkook gave him the most reassuring grin that he needed. He made a mental note to thank him for it, cause it lifted his esteem quite a bit. Fumbling with the edge of the small present he ripped off the wrapping and opened the red velvet box. 

Jungkook let out a loud gasp, tears welling up in his eyes. ❝H-hyung-❞

❝Let me just say what I want to say first, okay Bunny?❞ Yoongi was tearing up as well, but he quickly wiped them away. ❝I've never had the courage to ask anyone for their number, unlike I did with you, Bunny.❞ A breathy laugh escaped his thin lips, then he let himself continue. ❝Whenever you didn't reply to me, I felt so empty, especially those first two weeks when, I'm guessing, you were scared to text me. It made me wonder if I came off as a very intimidating person to you, but now that you're talking to me just fine, I like to believe that the feeling slowly left and you can finally trust me at least the smallest bit. So... yes, since we drank that coffee together the second time around, I fell even deeper for you, and I never knew that such thing would ever happen to me - Min Yoongi the unsocial kid at school found out what love is in a single month. ❞ Jungkook let out a small sob of happiness, but let Yoongi continue.

❝So I was wondering, since we've been building up our friendship a lot these days, if we could just move out of that friend zone and perhaps, you know...❞ his voice trailed off for a second, before he regained his courage to speak again, ❝...perhaps will you be my boyfriend?❞

Yoongi said it. He said it. Disbelief washed over his system and he was terrified to look up. But Jungkook grabbed his chin and pulled him in for a kiss. Just as both males thought their lips were soft and oh so sweet. It felt amazing to the both of them, the month of tension was finally gone and dispersed into thin air.  Their kiss deepened and got more passionate as time went, but Yoongi then remembered the ring and pulled away from the passionate kiss. 

❝I'm not proposing to you... yet.❞ Jungkook laughed and nodded slowly with his bunny grin shining on his face. ❝This is just a promise ring for us. I put mine on a necklace, see?❞ Yoongi pulled out a necklace from under his shirt. Propping it back in, he turned the box towards himself, took out the small ring, and slipped it onto Jungkook's ring finger, kissing it gently. Jungkook giggled and pulled Yoongi into a tight, warm hug.

❝I never thought that walking into a cafe could turn out into something like this; I guess it was quite a special coffee

  ♫ End♫ 

-youngyoongs