五-❛4th December 12:14 ❜ PT.2

Dropping the plastic bag by his kitchen door, Jungkook fell onto the worn out couch with a heavy sigh

Dropping the plastic bag by his kitchen door, Jungkook fell onto the worn out couch with a heavy sigh. Rubbing his face Jungkook realised that it was time he saved this relationship. For once, he wanted something out of a relationship. And he felt that Yoongi could provide what he wanted in a relationship for him. He was ready for this, but his confide-

Stop Jungkook, just do it god damn it.

Confidence climbing up the slightest, Jungkook ripped his phone out of his pockets and looked for Yoongi's contact and rang him.

Omg, what if he doesn't pick up??? He must really hate me right now, he definitely-

❝You found my contact bunny?❞ Jungkook could feel the anger seeping out of his phone's speakers as his favorite hyung spoke.  

❝Look, Yoongi I'm really fucking sorry, ok?❞ Jungkook mumbled calmly into the speakers. He could hear shuffling on the other end of the line, and then silence. A sudden, probably kept in, breath was released and Yoongi spoke, but a lot calmer this time.

❝Why are you calling me, bunny?❞

❝To say sorry?❞ Jungkook replied with uncertainty laced in his voice. 

❝Don't reply to a question with a question.❞ Yoongi laughed out softly, and Jungkook could feel a genuine happiness building up inside his tummy. It made him feel way over Cloud 9 to know that his hyung has, somewhat, forgiven him.

❝Sorry Yoongi-hyung, I really am, it's just-❞ Jungkook got rudely got off for the third time today.

❝You don't have to explain yourself, baby bunny❞ A blush made it's way across Jungkook's cheeks. He hung his head low to his the grin that broke out on his cheecks. Butterflies were bouncing around his tummy and made him feel so content with life

❝You make me so fucking happy Yoongi-hyung.❞ Jungkook said gratefully and let his emotions lace his voice.

♫Time Skip♫

It's been 5 hours since Jungkook called Yoongi. They have gotten to know each other even better, and both felt their hearts rapidly move around their chests, ready to burst. Both Yoongi and Jungkook were filled with such ecstasy, such bliss - they've never felt this thing before. When the phone call finally ended, both felt very empty as if a piece fell out from them and dispersed right then and there in front of them. 

Throwing his phone off to the side of the couch, Jungkook hugged the decoration pillow and hugged it tightly to his chest while squealing, mentally thanking himself for raising his confidence in himself. This was probably one of the best afternoon's in his life. And hopefully there will be more to come.

Because this ecstasy seemed never ending.

-youngyoongs.