八 - ❛10th December 11:08 ❜

Jungkook woke up to birds chirping outside, much to his annoyance

Jungkook woke up to birds chirping outside, much to his annoyance. He kept his eyes tightly shut however, and tried to let sleep consume him once again. He also made a promise to himself that next time the birds wake him up, he'll just mercilessly shoot them all. Stupid birds.

Just as he was about to wonder off to a peaceful state once again, a bird decided that it was a great time to just land on Jungkook's balcony and start singing there. Jungkook let out a loud whine, and just decided to sit up, completely giving up on sleeping. But when he woke up he saw that a small bull of fluff could be seen from under his covers. So he screamed on the top of his lungs and moved backwards on his bed, resulting in him falling off the bed. 

Hearing the loud thump, Yoongi woke up his eyes showing grumpiness. His eyes wandered around the room he was in, and then landed on Jungkook who was whimpering in pain on the floor. Yoongi was about to say sorry, but he decided against it. How dare he make his elder sleep on the floor and make him freeze through the night?

❝Good morning.❞ Yoongi said as if nothing happened. Jungkook realised this and decided to play along.

❝Good morning my sweetest hyung.❞ Jungkook said with a sweet, bunny smile on his face. He climbed back into his bed, and gave a hug to Yoongi.

His hyung felt that he meant this as teasing, but hugged back tightly never the less, letting himself place a small kiss on his neck. Jungkook shivered and tried to move away, but Yoongi wouldn't let him move an inch. However, Yoongi realised that he promised himself that he didn't want to go too far because he didn't know if Jungkook actually wanted to go there, so he pulled back, sighing softly. Jungkook's plans failed to attack the other, because his heart was about to take a flight to Hong Kong, if you know what I mean.

❝Hyung, hyung!!!❞ Jungkook suddenly shouted, much to Yoongi's dismay. It was way too early for shouting and jumping around on the bed. Containing his protest, Yoongi listened to what Jungkook wanted to say. ❝Hyung, let's bake cookies today!❞ Yoongi felt his heart melt at the younger's enthusiasm, but somehow managed to cringe on the inside. Why baking, that's so sappy. 

Even though Yoongi did not want to bake cookies, he found his dongsaeng's enthusiasm the most precious thing in the world so he agreed to the sappy programme.  They were now located in Jungkook's kitchen looking for all the ingredients in his very messy cupboard. Yoongi made a mental note to not let Jin in this kitchen, because he would pass out from this mess. Jungkook felt oh so giddy on the inside. He was going to bake cookies with his hyung! It was always his dream to bake with someone that he lik-

Wait a minute.

Jungkook stopped his movements for a second and looked at his hyung who was digging through his, still sort of empty, fridge with his tongue sticking out the corner of his mouth. His cat like eyes had a cold look in them, but if you looked close enough there was a determined sparkle in them. He button nose was scrunching up slightly, making him look 10 times more adorable than he already was. Jungkook's eyes were wandering around his face landing on his lips. So soft and kissable. So welcoming. The small curve on his top lips seemed so addictive to Jungkook. He wondered what it would be like to kiss those soft lips. The already dying butterflies awakened in his stomach and moved around at a hectic pace.

Jungkook dropped the wooden spoon that was in his soft hands, his eyes open wide. Shook. Yoongi's eyes snapped out of the fridge, examining the well shaped boy. A light blush way etched onto his chubby cheeks and his eyes wandered around the floor. Yoongi was a bit concerned but he wasn't expecting a very flustered Jungkook to welcome him. 

❝Baby bunny, are we actually going to make the cookies, or are we just making a mess in your whole kitchen?❞ Yoongi's concerned voice sliced through the silence of the cold room. Jungkook snapped his eyes onto Yoongi and started moving towards him. His hyung started backing away, in fear that the younger would just surprise stab him or something. But instead, Jungkook hugged him tightly, breathing in his hyung's scent. It was so manly, but sweet.  He really didn't want to let go, but he felt that it was so wrong to do this. He barely knew Yoongi. For all he could know, maybe he's an undercover spy who was commanded to murder him without any traces.

With these thoughts, Jungkook pulled away his face no longer flustered. But his eyes screamed sadness and despair. He really didn't want it to be like this, but Yoongi probably didn't even like the younger. He felt a small pang in his heart as he turned away from Yoongi.

Noticing this Yoongi grasped Jungkook's shoulder and made him turn around.

Scratch the cookies bunny, let's just go out and have some coffee. I'll buy you some cake, okay?❞ 

-youngyoongs.