Four: Amaryllis Fairy Protection Squad?

??? POV

My little kitty was rather adorable. A true royal focused on her kingdom and people. She's so loyal towards this pitiful kingdom, it's a shame. But she'll be loyal to me alone in the future, I'll make it so she can't live without me.  

With her tiny body in my arms, I turned and narrowed my eyes at the blue-haired boy. He was wearing a rare treasure—an invisibility cloak. Too bad it had no effect on me. They still haven't realised that there are people in the world that are too powerful for this.

"Come out you mutt." I knew my voice was cold and I could sense him shiver. Hmph, that stupid boy even daring to think about my girl. Just because we can't be together now, doesn't mean I'll allow her into any other male hands.

Looking down at the bandaged silver-haired girl in my arms, my brows furrowed. She seemed distracted like before. Once again, I felt a godlike presence... Was this because of my little kitten? I wouldn't be surprised, she's extremely blessed from what I've seen. It's quite possible that there is a god on her side.

Out walked the blue-haired boy—Prince Arthur. He was after Amaryllis, I knew that. Such a shame he has no chance with me here.

His voice was shaking as he spoke: "L-Let her go, you evil man! That's my future queen you're manhandling!" I laughed and one of my brows lifted.

"Your woman? No little boy, she is my girl. And if you touch her, I will destroy your whole kingdom. Even if she wasn't mine, do you think that your puny kingdom could match up to the fairies or even Argonda? You may be filled with demons but that doesn't give you enough power. Give up while you can little boy." I sneered, does he really think he can be with her? 

I'm not the only one who would protect her, the fairies are surprisingly possessive people, they wouldn't let him in five kilometres of Amaryllis if they had the choice. The boy was apparently surprised by my words—what a stupid child.

The little kitten looked up at me.

"Let me go Mr."

I smiled down at her—why is she so adorable?

Giving a chaste kiss on her pale and delicate forehead, I placed her on the ground carefully. She stared up at me in shock. Yes my sweet, only look at me.

A bright and blinding white light appeared and after it dimmed, there stood a small woman.

^^^Ze woman

~~*~~

AMARYLLIS POV:

The white light was gone and there now stood a really pretty woman! Almost immediately, I noticed the pair of glittery fluttering wings on her back. Amethyst eyes looked at me sweetly before turning to the man next to me with a glare.

Did he know this woman, a fairy? And what did he mean earlier by the fairies wouldn't allow me to be with Prince Arthur? I'm so confused on what's happening!