Ten: The heroine arrives at the party and a blushing Amaryllis appears

^^^ The heroine of the otome game, Crystal Waters

AMARYLLIS POV:

A booming voice was heard over all the noise. It was the handsome bishie. So he really is the headmaster...

"Now now students, quiet down. The start of year ceremony is starting and we will be welcoming all new students. For those of you who don't know me, I am headmaster Dusq—" A loud crashing blocked the attractive man from speaking.

Many pairs of eyes—including many angry female ones—turned to the door to see who cause the commotion. I paled.

Crap... I had almost forgotten about her... The heroine. She was wearing the uniform—lying on the floor.

Many words were being said, and I don't think most were nice. The ones I heard sure weren't very kind.

Crystal looked up, pleading with her doe eyes for anyone to help her. Surprisingly, no one did. In the game, Arthur had gone to help her out, shocking everyone there,

Her cheeks turned a crimson red and she scrambled up, running to an empty seat in the corner—that stupid woman, seats were assigned.

The headmaster frowned before his eyes once again landed on me. A small smile pulled at his lips as he continued.

"As I was saying before that rude interruption." Many people looked back at the heroine. "I am headmaster Dusquarr and despite my young looks, I am the best in magic and swordsmanship in this country." He smirked. Girls squealed and fangirled, wow. Who knew they would also exist in this world?

The ceremony continued on and the whole time, Crystal didn't speak. Though I did spot her looking at a few more of the harem members—note to self, stay away from them. I also saw Dusquarr glancing at me throughout it... And maybe my face was red the whole time but I just glared back. Hmph, that'll teach him!

^^^Pretty much her face throughout the whole thing

^^^Pretty much her face throughout the whole thing. Little cutie (^-^)

He was so stupid! Does he not realise I'm twelve and he's probably around a hundred?! I guess he's part of the pedo squad with Eshai now. I really don't understand what is so attractive about a little girl to these men, it's disturbing.

Soon, Dusquarr came back up to announce the names of new students and those who have left from the older grades.

"Crystal Waters." His voice was cold and shaking, she stood up. Her face was pale and green hair covered the slightly tinted cheeks. I can kind of understand why all the boys went after her now... Rare magic and extremely beautiful looks. But her personality wasn't the best.

People were gossiping about her, while others—mostly the males—complimented her appearance.

She made eye contact with one of her harem members and that delicate face turned even redder. Speedily, she sat down.

"Amaryllis Fleur de Kusteza." I heard my name being called, and trying to save the little face I had left in front of this man, I stood up strongly—I think.

I heard a few people awing and cooing and my face just turned a brighter red. 

"What a cutie, look at those red cheeks! I just want to eat her up,"

"So that's the princess of Argonda, no wonder they never let her outside. She probably would have been kidnapped multiple times by now."

"She's also way prettier than the girl from before! What was her name —oh yeah, Crystal Waters. Princess Amaryllis is much, much better to look at and her personality seems so cute and innocent!"

There were more comments and with a defeated huff, I sat down. How embarrassing! The headmaster—that stupid pretty boy—smirked before continuing on.

I felt two eyes burning into my hunched back and spinning around, I came face-to-face with a glaring blue-eyed green-haired heroine. Oh no, did I make her mad? I'm sorry, please forgive me! I'm not ready to die...

The ceremony continued on for another hour or so, introductions of all sorts being made throughout it such as new teachers, school events and that our houses have been chosen. That was the one which most people were excited for. The houses often changed constantly, as a way to make it fair for everyone.

But this year it was changing. The headmaster, teachers and the student council had decided that they should move into a single house permanently. It just made everyone's lives much, much easier.

The houses had changed; they were based around animals now.

Each house represented a certain trait. These were all included.

Unicorn

The pure and innocence of this world that we must protect

Phoenix

The burning fire within that drives us to achieve great things and help others

Dragon

The strength we need to get through all challenges we face

Wolf

Courage and friendship, the will to live to help others

SIlver stag

Vitality and the radiance of this world that guides us

Pegasus

Freedom to fly and soar to the highest heights

Only one was not a fantasy creature—the wolf. It was all rather inspiring and I knew many others felt the same way. People started to chatter, excited about these new houses. Even I was excited. in the game, the heroine was never with her complete harem due to the constant changing and movement in the school. 

 Dusquarr's voice talked over everyone else.

"Your houses are currently being sent to your dormitory, there are many inside your main room so please, do not crowd." His voice was calm and somewhat cold but people ignored him.

Arty suddenly appeared before me. 'Are you excited, Amar? I'm not even there and I am! I wonder what house you're going to be in, I'm going to say you'll be in Unicorn or Pegasus. Don't ask why it's just a feeling.' Unicorn or Pegasus? 

'Interesting choice Arty.'

The ceremony and announcements were over and everyone urgently rushed out the doors, hurrying back to their dorm to check their house. 

~~*~~

HEADMASTER DUSQUARR'S POV:

I looked at the memory crystal in front of me, constantly replaying back the image.

She was truly a little angel with her big cherry red cheeks, silver-white hair and mismatched eyes.

I'll have to keep my eye on her, a very very close eye.

~~*~~
HEY. TWO UPDATES, YOU PROUD?

I luckily finished my assignment for the information, so I wrote. AND we have Amaryllis being the cutest thing right here. SHE WAS BLUSHING. I CAN'T GET OVER IT.

There's also a new member of the notorious pedo squad.

Any thoughts about the heroine? Like, dislike or hate? I'm not a big fan of her myself. *cough cough*