Eleven: A white fluffy sheep in a gazebo

^^^The gazebo

This chapter contains a single explicit word, the last of the chapter. The 's' word for poo basically.

~~*~~

AMARYLLIS' POV:

While others rushed towards the dorms, I took a leisurely stroll there. Along the way, I passed through many exquisite gardens, greeting all the animals living inside them. By far my favourite was the one I had just come across. It contained much more life energy than any other garden and energy was much much stronger here overall...

 It contained much more life energy than any other garden and energy was much much stronger here overall

^^^The garden

It was strange. When you entered many of the gardens, it felt like you weren't at school. But in this one, it felt as if you were in a different world. Brought a sense of peace and joy to your heart, warming up even the most frozen.

The pink, purples and blues all melted together in one giant picture of beauty. If there were cameras in this world, I would have already taken a picture. 

The animals were curious when they saw me but were neither hostile nor overly friendly. They just watched cautiously. And when they realised I wasn't going to harm anything, they continued on with their lives—occasioanlly brushing against me.

As I got further and further into this colourful and sparkling place, the magic around me got denser and animals started to thin out. What was here? A spirit beast perhaps...

Finally, I reached a white gazebo. The thickest concentration of energy I had ever felt was here... Even thicker than the training rooms at home and quite possibly, more than Arty's home too.

'A spirit beast. High ranking at that, but it seems small. Very old though, possibly as old as this world's fauna. Be cautious Amar, you have no need to die early.' Small yet so old? It sounded rather strange, from what I often read in my past world— the older something was, the more powerful and large it was. Take a dragon, for example, they are really small as hatchlings but they can grow to be as tall as my castle!

I steadily walked forward, expecting a burst of tyrannical pressure from this high-ranking spirit beast but it never came.

So I entered the gazebo, and there lying on one of the cushions was a fat and fluffy white sheep. This... This adorable and edible-looking creature was a spirit beast?! Impossible! It was so tiny and cute... I want to touch it.

Slowly, I edged closer towards the snoozing beast. Not once did it lift its fluffy head to look at me, instead just napping.

My hand reached out to touch it and after a few minor pets, I edged closer and closer till I was sitting behind it on the huge bed-sized cushion. If it was a real bed, it would have been a super king mattress.

I sat there, stroking the fluffy and adorable wool. It felt much better than all the pillows I had used in the past... Maybe he wouldn't mind if I took a quick nap.