Eighteen: You look like puke

^^^Ze classroom

SCORPIO'S (THE QUEEN) POV:

I smirked at the headmaster.

Stupid mortal, thinking to lay a dirty paw on my human. I'm surprised Aries hasn't killed him yet. But now I knew he wouldn't go near Amaryllis in this form. Otherwise, he'd have two major problems. One is me and the second is his little friend.

I waved goodbye and pulling Amaryllis closer to myself, dragging her out of the room. Aries followed close on our heels and huffed angrily.

"Why are you always like this Scorpio? Is it not enough that you already stole Amaryllis' lip virginity? You just had to plop her on a paedophile's lap... While he was excited too!" I saw Aries frown and waved him off.

"It was a warning idiot." Aries seemed surprised.

Amaryllis somehow tackled her way out my hold. Her adorable face was flushed and she stared at me, a dazed look in her red-pink eye. Her lips were pulled into an unhappy frown and I swear she was about to burst into tears...

Damnit! Did I upset her? Quickly, I pulled her to my chest and hugged her. She froze before letting out a sniff.

Then the bawling happened.

Her slim arms wrapped around my waist and her head lay in the crook of my neck. Damn, how cliche. But it felt good.

Soon, she looked up me with a tear-stricken face. Amaryllis' lips turned into a scowl as she spoke.

"How do I get back to my original form?" We had a staring contest—well, glaring contest on her side—before I sighed, giving in. Leaning down, I whispered how to change back into her original body. She smirked in victory.

~~*~~

AMARYLLIS' POV:

Finally, I can return to my own body. I'm still mad that Aries never told me how to turn back.

Changing back, I became slightly shocked.

My originally silver hair had whitened and grown longer, now reaching my ankles. Though my height hadn't changed much, I still grew a couple of centimetres. Looking down, I saw it immediately. The once extremely flat chest area now had a very prominent bump.

I felt excited. It had been approximately a year since I've been in my own body!

Swooping down, I picked up Aries in my arms. "Come, I have class." Scorpio nodded, following after us. She wrapped her arm around my waist once again and I sighed.

When we arrived, the door magically opened. It was like a sliding door but instead of a mechanical sensor, it used magic to find the ID cards on our bodies. The door was practically impossible to open without one.

I heard the whispers as soon as the Zodiacs and I walked in.

"Is that Amaryllis?"

" She looks more mature now... "

"Wait! This is her original body! She changed back!"

The teacher smiled at me and was about to speak when a female voice called out.

"Didn't know you swung that way Ama-Ama." I looked up, immediately spotting the heroine. Sitting around her were two of the harem members—Quin and Quel. The infamous opposite twins of the game. One was serious and wore glasses, the other laid back and was a happy-go-lucky type of person. But when together with the heroine, they would often team-tag her.

Maybe their personality was due to the fact they were vampires.

Yes, they were vampires. Even had pointed ears. They originally fell in love with the heroine because she apparently had very delicious blood. It actually caused her many problems throughout the game.

 It actually caused her many problems throughout the game

^^^Quin and Quel

In a blink of an eye, I saw Scorpio now standing in front of Crystal's desk, holding the heroine herself by the neck. Glowing red eyes glared at blue and her purple hair seemed to be getting blown around wildly by the wind.

Her voice was menacing as she spoke. "I swear to god if you ever think of insulting my Mistress again, your head will be swinging the other way. From your body that is." I saw Crystal pale and she suddenly burst out into tears.

Scorpio's face filled with disgust and she threw the heroine to the floor. "Stop crying, you look even more like puke when you do."

Ouch. That was harsh.

Quin and Quel were just sitting in their seats in shock. Damnit, if I didn't apologise, they would have me beheaded later. I rushed forward, grabbing Scorpio's arm. Then, I pushed her head down into a bow, profusely apologising.

"I am so so sorry about her behaviour! She just gets very protective over me..." I saw Quel's towering form stand up. Even though he was smaller than Etti, he was still tall! He was smirking and I almost frowned. Almost.

He walked around me, stopping right behind my back. I saw Scorpio's angry face and shot her a warning glare. She huffed, retreating to where Aries was standing at the door. He then directed the raging woman out of the room. Good, just take her back to the room.

I felt something hard press down on my whole back and I hissed. Soon, a chest covered in fabric stood in front of me. Looking up, I saw it was Quin. Oh no, please don't tell me they were going to tag-team and bully me!

I felt a lick on my ear and tried to spin around. Keyword: tried. I realised I couldn't move. There were arms around my waist, locking me in place. The licking continued and I stared at my teacher in pleading.

She ignored me.

Why? I can't use magic to hurt—that would just get me killed.

Everyone in the class was ignoring us. I didn't even know where the heroine had gone but I assumed she had escaped.

Wait! Caspian might be here—I had already given up on the fact that Lily might help me—and my head twisted around like an owl. But he wasn't here. Quel stopped his licking and whispered into my ear.

"If you're looking for Caspian, he's not here." Maybe Arthur could help?"Nor is Arthur." He added. 

 I paled. Why? My two saviours weren't here and I couldn't get the Zodiacs in here, they'd decapitate the twins! I'm not prepared for a war with the vampire race and Argonda isn't either!

Quin suddenly moved, sliding over to the seat next to the window.

Then, strong arms from behind wrapped around and picked me up.

~~*~~

:) 

There is the chapter my friends. She's got twins tag-teaming her. Will they kill her, who knows? 

But anyway, this book got into the top 100 of fantasy! I was so surprised at this! We also reached 3k+ views and 400+ votes! I'd like to thank you all for reading this book, it's been 10 days since I started posting (Sep 6) and I'm really grateful to you all to get so far in such a short amount of time. When I started writing this book, I thought maybe 100 reads at most but it seemed to kinda blow up in a way.

Also, thank you for the support for last chapter and the encouraging comments about the Yuri parts. It's very nice to see that people try not to be homophobic.