Chapter 14

*5 hours later*

*Zoeys POV*

I started to wake up in a car. All that ran through my head was 'RAPE' and 'When did I get a black tinted window van?'

Don't judge. What would you do when you panic?

"Ooh candy!" I exclaim when I see a bowl of jelly beans. (A/N:I am eating jelly beams while writing this sooooo)

I grab the whole bowl and just kinda eat them until someone comes. The bowls about halfway empty.

I notice Alexis, Dakota, and all 9 boys coming towards me. With stern looks on their faces. Did I do something wrong?

"You ate my jelly beans!" Niall whimpers.

"Sorry but not sorry" I say while eating more.

I see him glare so I hand the bowl to him to take SOME. But no.

THAT LEPRECHAUN TOOK THE WHOLE BOWL FROM ME!

"Meanie" I mumble under my breath.

"What was that?" he asks smiling.

"Nothing!" I exclaim, smirking back at him.

I see him look away so I roll my eyes at him and 'hmph' at him.

I listen in to the conversation everyone else was having.

"Blah blah blah blah concert blah blah blah home blah blah blah girls blah blah blah what do we do?" Liam says.

"I'm sorry. All I heard was concert, home, girls, what do we do, and blah" I say truthfully.

"Zoey. Are your ears full of something! 'Cause you NEVER hear anything" Alexis exclaims.

"Yep. Got a wax farm growing. Making candles everyday. Homemade too! And fresh! Want one?" I ask jokingly.

"Yes please!" Louis says excitedly.

"Ewww" everyone else says.

I laugh at them and look disgusted at Louis but then die laughing again.

"Oh. And another thing. ARE WE BEING KIDNAPPED, RAPPED, or are we just driving somewhere?" I ask.

Causing everyone to laugh even more.

"We're. We're just driving! Oh my god Zoey! I. I just can't!" Michael exclaims inbetween his laughing.

I glare at them as they laugh even more.

"Where to exactly?" I again ask.

"A hotel. It's like 8 at night and we need a place to stay" Zayn says.

"So. Me, Alexis, and Dakota are just being kidnapped?" I ask, once again. I'M JUST FULL OF QUESTION AREN'T I?

"Nope. You and Alexis blacked out and Dakota was worried sick so she came along, wanting to make sure you guys woke up" Ashton says.

"Aww! Thanks" Alexis says.

"Oh. Your still here? I kinda forgot," I say. "JUST KIDDING! OMG YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!"

Alexis just glares at me as Luke comes up behind her and hugs her into his side.

"So. Um. What's going on there?" I ask Alexis, moving my eyes to his hands around her waist.

"Yeah. What is going on?" Michael, Ashton, and Calum chime in.

"Um. Well. You see" Alexis and Luke both say at the same time.

"You both got together because Luke was worried sick about you and you like him so when you woke up, it was just you two in the room and Luke asked you out before he could ever lose you?" I ask Alexis.

All the boys just have their mouths open, staring at me.

"What? And close your mouths. You'll catch flies" I say.

All the boys close their mouths when Alexis says "Actually, thats EXACTLY what happened."

"How did you know that?" all the boys ask. Really creepy how they all say that, BUT HOT AT THE SAME TIME!

"I just know my best friend!" I smirk at the boys. This is when I notice Dakotas not here anymore.

"Thats really cool Zoey!" Harry says.

"Yeah but. Um. Not wanting to ruin the coolness I have, but since I care A LOT for others, guys. Where did Dakota go to?" I ask wearily.

And that's when all the boys' and Alexis' face shift from happiness to worrisome.