Chapter 23

A/N:you guys r lucky i was bored and wanted to write this..

*Zoey's POV*

We literally watched Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. ALL BACK TO BACK.

But I wasn't the one with the problem.

It was everyone else.

Harry, Zayn, Dakota, Ashton, and Micheal were passed out along the couches. Calum and Niall were chatting in a "hush-hush" voice in the corner, Niall obviously eating. So me, Liam, Taylor, Louis, and Heidi were left watching the movies.

Until we ALL passed out around 10:30, I think during the 3rd movie? To be honest, I don't know what movie we were on.

I woke up around 1:30 and realized that Luke and Alexis went on a date. I shot up out of my seat and went looking for them.

But first I ran to the kitchen whispering 'Love is an Open Door'.

And I saw Louis in there. With Harry. Just chatting.

"Hey what are you guys doing so late in the kitchen?" I ask. Usually I would've ease-dropped but it was 1:30 am! I'm tired.

"What are you doing so late in the kitchen?" Harry smirks.

"Getting food. I woke up and realized Luke and Alexis had a date so I had to make sure they came home. And I wanted food sooooo" I ramble.

"Makes sense" Louis states, which end up in a slap to the arm from Harry and him mumbling "don't encourage her."

I stare at them questionably and move slowly to the fridge. I spot fries in there from who-knows-where. I grab them out and start munching on them. I offer Louis and Harry some, but take it back before they grab some. I laugh as they glare at me as I walk out of the kitchen.

"Where oh where would I be when I come home late from a date and everyone is asleep?" I whisper to myself.

"Ooh. A bedroom!" I say out-loud again. But I thought that over and realized Alexis is to...

Normal?

to do that.

So, I started walking in every. single. room. or available space to find them.

YET, after every space/room checked, I still didn't see them. For god knows where they are then. BEST BE HERE THOUGH. So I pulled out my phone and dialed Alexis' number.

And no answer. Or ringing. Either she's not here or her phone is off...

So I dial Luke's number and I here a ring tone go off.

Yep, there here.

I follow the sound to a room I've never seen before. I peek in and see Luke passed out on the floor and Alexis asleep on the bed.

Awwww! Luke gave up the bed for Alexis. Hopefully that was the reason why he was on the floor...

I hang up and take a picture. Then I sneak quietly back out and back out into the living room. By now, I put my empty fries container down somewhere so I shrugged that off and noticed Harry and Louis weren't back yet.

I walked quietly over to the kitchen, deciding to be sneaky Zoey and ease-drop. Now that I was more awake, I was willing to ease-drop!

"But what about Eleanor?"

"What about her?"

"What will she think?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe feel hurt. I don't know. She'll probably be upset 'cause I'm dumping her and choosing someone else." I'm guessing that voice was Louis.

I quickly step away, not wanting to know more. I feel awkward, knowing more than I should. BUT, I obviously don't care 'cause if i did, I wouldn't of ease-dropped!

I start whistling to make it seem like I'm coming into the kitchen, just so they get an idea.

"What are you boys still doing here?" I ask.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks.

"I found Alexis and Luke so I was gonna go back to sleep when I noticed you two weren't there" I say while putting my hands on my hips and tapping my foot.

"Sorry mother" Louis mumbles.

"I'm not a mother! Don't say that! One, I don't like being called that. Two, you make it seem like I'm married to Liam" I whisper-shout.

I point to the living room and the two boys walk out there, find a space, curl up, and fall asleep.

Darn it, I'm a mother!

I walk over to an empty space that looks comfortable and I lie down. I slowly start to drift off when I hear a weird noise.

A/N:so.. i like cliffhangers:) idk where im going with this either! eh, i'll find a way! but it feels good to be updating again! but the wattpad app is being weird and i cant upload from there so im doing computer uploads... at least the computer works! <3