Chapter 27

•TOTALLY DEDICATED TO TAYLOR CAUSE WOMAN GAVE ME THIS WHOLE CHAP IDEA AND ILYSM AND THX FOR MAKING ME UPDATE AND EVERYONE ENJOY TAYLOR'S IDEA CAUSE SHE IS AMAZAYN AT WRITING THEM AND SHE NEEDS TO MAKE A BOOK *hint hint*•

•IMPORTANT A/N AT END!!•

*Zoey's POV*

We were about two hours away from home, 'cause we HAD to get stuck in traffic. Yay us!

Anyways, Ginger and Louis had passed out and it was me listening to music, but it was soft sounding.

"Ugh we haven't moved, for like, five minutes!" I say to myself, realizing no one was awake.

I grunt then sigh and get frustrated with all the stupid drivers around me.

"I'm gonna be in the traffic for another hour! Ima just take the back roads" I again say to myself.

I, somehow, manage to get off the freeway and make my way along the backroads.

Im tapping my fingers to the beat of the music, currently Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan (a/n:ahhhh my baby!! so proud of everything!!), on my steering wheel.

There was seriously no cars on this road, for some odd reason everyone had to be on the freeway. The only other car was a black SUV behind us.

I sighed while looking at Louis sleep. I was frustrated at the fact I couldn't talk to someone. I look back at Ginger through my mirror, and see her sleeping too.

Ugh how I wish I could just sleep with them!!

*Taylor's POV* (btw this is a little ahead of the last scene)

"Where is Zoey and Louis? They should've been back by now!" Alexis rambles while pacing back and forth.

Zoey and Louis left to pick Ginger up three hours ago, and still aren't back. Usually, it would only take AT LEAST two hours to get back to where we are; one hour there, one hour back.

"Um I'm not sure Alexis, I can try calling Louis' cell?" Zayn offers.

"Do anything! Taylor can you call Zoey then? I can try calling," Alexis starts then drops to a whisper so no one can hear but us two, "Ginger."

"Sure. I'll do anything to help!" I say while pulling out my phone and going to Zoey's contact.

I hit 'dial' and it starts to ring.

*Ring, Ring*

*Ring, Ring*

*Ring, Ring*

*Ring,*

"Hello?"

"Oh my god Zo-!" I start.

"Ha! I probably fooled you thinking I answered! Anyways, sorry to say that you couldn't get ahold of muah. Leave a name, and number, and I will respond back soon! Unless I don't like you....."

I pull the phone away from my ear and just stare at my phone.

The only thought that went through my mind first was 'Who makes a voicemail like that?!'

I realized that was probably a bad thought so I shake my head and process through my head that Zoey didn't answer.

"So? Anything from Zoey? Ginger didn't answer either" Alexis says with worry.

"Well," I start and she looks hopeful but I try to look upset, "her voicemail started off with me thinking that she answered. But it was only her voicemail."