Chapter 25

A/N:SHOUT OUT TO MY SIS GINGER CAUSE SHE HELPED ME WITH IDEAS FOR THIS CHAP. love ya<3

*Heidi's POV*

I was sleeping peacefully on the floor, next to Harry 'cause Zoey put him here, when a loud noise came from like 3 feet away.

I slowly sit up, stretching too, and look around. I see everyone else sitting up too.

And Luke and Alexis come out of a room together. (A/N:I almost put "come out of the closet together!" sorry not sorry.)

"What on earth was that noise?" Michael says in a raspy voice.

"I'm not sure but it fell on my head" Calum said.

Taylor got up and walked to a light switch to turn it on.

"It's just the game battleship!" Zayn exclaims.

"YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!" Harry yells out.

"Little bit of bingo humor there" Louis mumbles.

"ADVENTUROUS ADVENTURES OF ONE DIRECTION!" Niall yells out.

Zoey, Alexis, Dakota, Taylor, and I all burst out laughing.

"You've seen those AMAZAYN cartoons before?" Zoey asks.

"Duh. Obviously" Liam states.

"This is golden" Dakota says while trying to catch her breath.

"What time is it even?" Ashton asks.

Luke reaches around the kitchen corner and shouts "2:34 A.M."

"UGH everyone go back to there spots and go to sleep! Mother dolphin is coming to action!" Zoey yells to everyone.

"Mother?" Harry asks.

"Dolphin!" Louis kinda asks and shouts.

"Yes. I'm acting like a mother and my favorite animal is a dolphin" Zoey states proudly. (A/N:fun fact. i love dolphins)

"Well we better listen to mother dolphin over there and hit the sack" Alexis says while trying not to laugh.

"Hit the sack?" Zayn asks.

"Sleep" I confirm.

"OOOH" Zayn says.

"Come on guys. Listen to a girl since you never listen to me!" Liam says while.. whining?

"Okay fine" Louis says.

"OI Louis, your still next to me. Don't need trouble" Zoey says while snapping her fingers to the spot next to her.

"UGH yes mum" Louis mumbles while crawling to his spot and plopping down face first.

"Night" says Alexis and Luke and they walk back into the bedroom.

"Night everyone" I say to everyone as I slowly fall back asleep.

"Night" I hear come from different people around the room.

I slowly start to drift back off into a deep sleep....

*Morning*

*Zoey's POV*

"LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR!" I yell while running from my bed to the fridge and opening it.

"What? Just actually happened right then and there?" Liam asks while pointing from my bed, to me, to the fridge.

"Loves food is all I can tell you" Alexis says coming into the kitchen.

"THAT'S MY TYPE OF GIRL!" Niall yells from somewhere.