Chapter 15

*Zoeys POV*

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Dakota's number as quickly as I could.

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

"Hello,"

"OMG Dakota! Where are you?"

"I'm sorry I can't get to the phone right now so leave a name, message, and phone number and I'll call you back as soon as I can! DIRECTIONER FOREVER!"

"Hey Dakota. Where are you? We've been worried sick. PLEASE call me back ASAP! The other boys and Alexis are trying to get ahold of you too. I'll try texting. Love ya and please call soon" I say sadly into her voicemail.

Everyone just looks at me with sad eyes noticing I couldn't reach her.

"Anyone reach her? Or is it just me she's avoiding" I say glumly.

"Nothing"

"Nada"

"Nope" came from everyone throughtout the room.

I sigh deeply and find a couch to lay on.

"Um. Either you guys never told us where we were or I'm just forgetting, so where are we?" I ask the boys.

"We're at our place at the moment" Harry says.

"Mmm. Okay" I say quitely.

I get up and walk around, finding a bathroom, the kitchen, and an outdoor door. I walk outside into the fresh, cold air nipping at my arms and face. The boys backyard leads into a forest so I walk straight into the forest, not looking where I'm going, not caring about the cold, and not remembering where I was.

*Alexis' POV*

I watched Zoey leave the room, me not following to give her space. I heard a door open and shrugged it off, thinking Zoey was just gonna take a walk.

It was really quiet between all of us, for we were all worried about Dakota.

Mostly Ashton.

He went storming off to a room, tugging at his hair and muttering words under his breath that I couldn't catch.

The boys noticed me watching him and whispered "leave him be for a while and let him cool off".

*About 3 hours later*

None of us have heard from Dakota. And Zoey hasn't returned either. And no one has gotten any sleep yet.

Micheal went to check up on Ashton and told us he was still awake but didn't want to be talked to unless of news of Dakota.

I decided to call Zoey to see where she was.

*Ring Ring*

I could've sworn I heard a phone being called in this house.

*Ring Ring*

I also heard vibrating coming from somewhere close.

*Ring Ring*

I noticed Zoey's phone on the coffee table. I hung up quickly and freaked out, noticing I had no contact with Zoey right now.

"Guys. Zoey left her phone here" I say worried.

"Okayyy. So?" Zayn asks.

"She has been gone for almost 3 hours now, and hasn't returned. And she last went outside" I say again worried.

"Wait. Outside? 3 hours? Hasn't returned? No phone? No coat?" Harry asks quickly.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes" I say to all of his questions.

"Guys. We have a forest as a backyard" Niall says now worried.

"Oh my gosh she could've gotten lost. Like Luke did one time!" Calum says quickly.

"OH MY GOD SO YOUR TELLING ME, THAT MY TWO BEST FRIENDS, ARE LOST AND MISSING?" I basically scream at them, causing Ashton to come out of the room.

"Two? What do you mean two?" Ashton asks confused.

"Zoey. Outside. No coat. No phone. Forest. Lost" Niall says quickly.

Ashton's eyes widden, just like everyone else, and I lose it. I break out into tears, soon followed by everyone else too.

A/N: OMFG IM SORRY FOR POSTING LATE! In the next few chapters, not sure what chapter yet, Zoey and Dakota will be found! Don't stress it. They didn't die. Or did they? :P SOMEONE *cough* Jazzy *cough* SPAMMED ME WITH TEXTS JUST SAYING UPDATE. so here it is! I will update more soon. IDK when. But hey, its hard writing a story, when I read stories (I'm OBSESSED WITH SOME LARRY STYLINSON ONES OK?) and homework? Yeah people. IT'S HARD!! and everyone is saying I'm good. HA. lol my issues tho. TOO.LONG.OF.AUTHORS.NOTE.