Speech-

You, Bill were strolling down the side walk on the way home from school. Bill whipped out some flash cards that had sentences on it that he needed to practice for Speech Therapy.
"C-can you h-help me wi-with these?" Bill said giving you a faint smile
"Of course!" You eagerly replied. The first card said "He thrusts his fists against the Posts and still insists he sees the ghosts." Bill studied the card for a few seconds and began. "He Th-thrusts his f-fists against the P-p-posts and s-still i-I-i..-" he looked down embarrassed. "Fuck!" He mumbled.
"Hey it's okay you're gonna get it just keep trying."
As Bill studied the Card again you looked up and saw Henry Bowers was walking up to you to. Bill, unaware, began to say the sentence again "H-he thrusts h-his f-f-fists against t-the-" he was interrupted by Henry. "What are you doin B-B-B-Bill" Henry teased him laughing along with his friends.
"Cut it out Bowers!" You said defending Bill.
"Y-yea c-cut it out!" He hid the card behind his back.
"Well what ya got there?" Patrick questioned ripping the card from out of his hands. "Hey boys, look at this!" They all gathered around and read the card. They knew what it was for.
Bill looked at you with red cheeks and glassy eyes.
"Let's go Bill.. we shouldn't be around these low life's." You two walked off "see you later B-b-billy!" They mocked once again. You got further enough away from them and walk to your house was silent.
"Hey Bill. Are you okay?"
He just shook his head.
"Look, I understand if you don't wanna talk about it but you shouldn't let them get to you. It's really cruel of them to make fun of you for something you can't help."
"Y-yea. Thanks for always being there for me. And s-standing up for me."
"Anytime. I love you just the way you are."
"W-wait.. you l-love m-me?" His face now slightly less gloomy.
You got to the porch of your house and sat on the stairs about to reveal a secret you've been waiting for.
"Bill, I have crazy feelings for you. Of course I love you.." you blushed.
"Wow.. I never thought I'd be saying this but I've felt the same way this whole time. I think I really do wanna be with you.." he said not stuttering
"Well.. are we a thing now or wh-"
Bill cut you off with a sweet simple kiss. You looked at him, speechless.
"S-sorry.."
"Don't be sorry! I never said I didn't enjoy it."
You went straight in for another kiss and it was even better than the first one.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading the first part!! Sorry if this was kind of sloppy!! If you have made it this far drop some requests and give me some feedback! (I only do Bill imagines)😛💓