Tough-

You and the Losers were all in Bills garage. You were coming up with a plan to return to the Neibolt house. You all discussed different ideas and had different opinions.
"S-so are w-we ruh-ruh-ready?" Bill asked.
"I think so.." you replied speaking for the whole group.
"Well then, talle-hoe my good fellows!" Richie said.
You all got on your bikes and started making your way to the Neibolt house. On your way there you heard one of Richies smart remarks, as usual.
"You know Bill, you should really start riding behind Y/N like I do. It's a pretty great view if you ask me."
Bill glared at Richie and Rolled his eyes.
"Shut up Richie." Eddie butted in.
"Sorry babe."
(See what I did there *wink*)
-Time Skip-
You all arrived at the house and let you bike down on the side of the road.
"Guys last time I was here, I saw a Leper. It looked all rotten and decomposed and I'm telling you now, if I see it again, I'm gone." Eddie said taking a breath from his inhaler.
"Ruh-ruh-relax E-Eddie." Bill said
"I mean you can't blame him. All of the hobos here usually ask to blow and stranger passing by for a quarter or less. Sometimes more... disgusting." Richie said walking up the porch stairs.
"It'll be okay. Let's just stay together and we'll all be okay!" You said trying to lighten up the mood.
You all entered the house. It was warm and humid. The house reeked of sweat, dust, and Cobb webs. The house definitely gave you a bad vibe. You were low key paranoid and locked hands with Bill as you would always do when you felt this way.
"Y-you okay?" He asked squeezing your hand.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
You were still getting used to all of this stuff going on. I mean who could really grasp the concept of walking into this crackhead house anyways.
It was just You, Bill, Eddie, and Richie in the house. You cautiously walked up the stairs afraid you would fall through at any time. You made it to the second floor and let out a breathe of relief.
"Y/N a-are you s-sure yuh-yuh-you're o-okay?" Bill asked.
"Yea I'm fine. Let's just keep on going."
You explored the upstairs checking for anything suspicious. You began to hear small cries for... help?
"Do you guys hear that?" You asked
"Umm... hear what?" Richie asked
Eddie took a hit if his inhaler and few times and shook it again.
"H-help.. I h-hear it.." bill said freezing.
"Y'all are freaking me out. I'm gonna have a Fucking asthma attack. I swear to god."
The voice repeated. It was small and innocent. You decided to track where it came from after all you could probably help with whatever was going on unless this was some joke.
You continued to follow the voice and approached a cracked door. The voice was now.. louder..
you swiftly swung the door open and looked down to see Betty Ripsome? But there was only half of her. Was this real? You stared at her in shock. "Y/N, help help." She said. You didn't realize you had departed from the boys at this time. You were mesmerized. You reached down to grab her hand and then something odd happened. You're hands were stuck together. She wouldn't let go. Her body began to shake violently and slowly started changing into a clown.. not just any clown, it turned into IT. You shrieked In fear and let go of "her" hand and took off in the opposite direction.
Before you knew it, it had grabbed your calf and stopped you in your tracks. Bill saw you and ran to you.
"Y/N!!" Bill screamed and ran towards you.
The clowns mouth stared to open wide and rows of teeth flourished his mouth and inched closer and closer to your soft flesh.
"Hell no she won't go!" Richie said hitting the clown over the back of the head with a rusty garden tool.
The clown was unconscious for a few seconds and let go of you and you decided to make a run for it.
"Come on guys!" You yelled making your way down the stairs. You must have been going too fast.. you instantly feel through the rotting planks and you landed on the hard wood floor below you. It was a few foot drop.
"Y/N!!" Bill cried
They all made their way down to you and began to support your body by lifting you up.
"P-please w-wake up. I c-can't l-lose you Too."
Eddie leaned his head down to hear your heart beat. It was faint but still going.
"She's alive but she needs medical attention!" Eddie said.
"If we take her to the hospital or if her parents find out she's injured it'll probably be the end of her and Big Bill." Richie said.
"G-guys wuh-wuh-what are we gonna do?" Bill said freaking out by now.
You slowly began to open your eyes. You were now conscious.
"What's going on?" You asked rubbing your eyes.
"Well you decided to skip the stairs and make your own path downstairs and you kinda fell just a little bit..through the stairs itself." Richie said being sarcastic.
"Jesus Christ." You said standing up.
You looked down and notice bruises forming and scratches along your body from the broken planks.
"Y-y/n I'm so s-sorry. This is a-all my fuh-fuh-fault." Bill said wiping away a few tears.
"Bill i was the one who hurt myself not you. I'm okay now. Just a few bruises and such."
"Geeze princess. I'm just glad you're alive." Bill said without stuttering.
You got closer to him and kissed him on the cheek.
"I'm n-never g-gonna let a-anything h-happen to y-you again" Bill said snaking his arm around your waist.
"Young love. Must be nice huh Richie.." Eddie said dramatically.
You all quickly left the house. Richie and Eddie parted ways and you and Bill walked back to your house being unable to ride your bike at the time. You're surprised Bill didn't bring silver with him.
-Time Skip-
You finally got to you house and you carefully walked up the stairs with Bill supporting you
Every step of the way. Your parents weren't home so you didn't have to dodge them and it gave you more time to clean up before they came home from work.
"L-let me h-help you g-hey settled in. You stay r-right h-here." Bill said laying you down on the couch.
Bill was so sweet. Like honestly.
You stayed put and quiet and closed your eyes. Bill came and sat by you playing with your hair. You showed a small smile and fell asleep within a few minutes.
-Time skip-
You eventually fell asleep and Bill had left to return home. You woke up around 10:15 am and jumped in the shower. You did what you had to do and got out, wrapping your towel around your bare body. You walked downstairs to retrieve some clothes and saw a plate of donuts and brownies with a little note by it. You got a closer look and saw it was from Bill.

"Good morning Beautiful! You were asleep earlier whenever I wanted to stop by and check on you so I guess I'll come back later. In the meantime, enjoy this, sugarlips ;)"

You smiled and began to start eating one of the donuts on the plate. God did he really care for you.
-
-
-
-
A/N ummm holy fuck! Thank you so much for 10k reads so far! I'm shook! I haven't had this book for that long and i intend on it to keep growing with of course the help of you guys and also thank you for the 300+ votes! Hope you enjoyed this special imagine!👄🌷🍒