Kiss Part 2

"Did I just see you two....." Ben said getting cut off
"Kiss? Yes, yes you did." You were now not afraid to admit that you kissed Bill Denbrough. You heart was full of joy and you felt as if fireworks were going off inside your body. This must be love.
"I knew he was gonna do it sooner or later." Richie said nudging Eddie.
The tension built up and it was silent. Silent and awkward. You broke the silence and said
"So um... y'all wanna go get ice cream?"
They all nodded their heads in agreement. You all swam out of the water and made it to land. You each put your clothes back on and all got on your bikes. Richie teased Bill the whole time about his little crush on you and you'd look back every now and then to see his face and ears blood red. 'He was adorable' you thought. There was nothing you really didn't like about Bill. He was always there for you, he has a great personality, good head on his shoulders, and he's a softie. What really is there not to love about him.

You all arrived at the ice cream shop and got your ice cream and decided to walk to the park. You and Bill departed from the group and his hand inched closet and closer. He finally interlocked hands with yours and he looked at you and said
"I-is t-this okay?"
"Yes, yes it is." You squeezed his hand and smiled.
"Bill?" You asked.
"Yes?" He replied.
"I don't want to take things too fast but I've liked you for a while and I'm sorry I'm confessing now after all this time and whenever you're ready to take a step into a deeper relationship or not, I'm always here."
"I u-understand, I-it's o-okay. I d-don't w-want to r-rush anything o-or or m-make you un-un-un-"
"Uncomfortable?" You corrected.
"Yea, uncomfortable." He said slowly.
You smiled and you both took a seat on a bench.
A few minutes later everyone came back and crowded around you two again. Richie came and sat in between you and Bill and he put his arm around you.
"Did you sit in a pile of sugar because you got a pretty sweet ass." Richie said smirking.
"Hey!" Bill said furrowing his eye brows.
Richie stood up. "It's just a joke don't take it so hard."
"Oh wow Richie." You said rolling your eyes

A/N: Jesus Christ this was a hot mess. Forgive me. I need to sleep lmao🤦🏼‍♀️🎈