Its okay-

You and Bill and Richie were going to meet up at a little pizzeria in town and you were the first to show up. You waited outside of the restaurant for Bill and Richie to get there. You kneel Down to tie your shoes and you notice someone else is standing right In front of you. You pause and slowly stand up. You see the familiar face of the one and only Henry... just your luck, right?
"What are you doing in town all by yourself?" Henry asked tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear. "I'm waiting on my Boyfriend to get here so we can eat thank you very much."
"Are you talking about that looser b-b-bill?"
"Back off Henry, You're just Jealous."
-Bill approaches-
"L-leave Y/N a-alone" bill sternly said
"Or what?" Henry asked
"K-keep your h-hands off my g-g-girlfriend. Trust m-me, you d-don't wanna find out."
"Whatever looser. You're not worth my time." Henry said walking away.
"Aww Bill I'm so proud of you!" You say hugging him.
"It's the l-least I could do." He smiled.

~Next day after school~

You waited for bill on the sidewalk and watched him walk out the double doors but he was soon stopped by Henry. Again...
"Hey b-bill where you g-going?"
Bill looked away. "L-leave me a-alone."
Henry and his posse came up. "L-later b-b-bill" one of them mocked.
Don't stutter, don't stutter, don't stutter, he was thinking. Well overthinking now walking up to you. He talked slowly trying to pronounce his sentence clearly.
"Hey.. Y/N. sorry it took so long. I was m-meeting up with R-r-r-.." he stopped.
"Bill I saw what happened.. don't let them walk all over you. Next time I'm gonna say something myself. I should have in the first place.."
"It's not y-your fault I-i get bullied for this  s-stupid s-stutter."
"It's not stupid Bill. You're perfect just the way you are." You said continuing to walk to your house.
"I think your stutter is cute."
"I-I know it's a-annoying, b-but you don't have to s-say that." He said trying to hide his flustered cheeks.
"It makes you adorable in your own way."
You looked into his eyes and he made the move first. He stopped you in his tracks and kissed you. It was perfect.

I know this sounds like the first one kind of but I hope you like it aha. Someone please leave a request... hope you like it so far!⭐️