Tickling-

You and Bill were just having a lazy day at your house. And by Lazy day you mean junk food, movies, and pajamas. You were curled up to his side. You guys were watching your favorite movie and you snuggled deeper into Bill His warmth inviting you in. All of the sudden, he started tickling your rib cage nonstop. You bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Please Ahahah stop!" You shouted while laughing. He kept you going making you laugh even harder. He was just smiling.
"Please-please" your stomach had started to hurt from laughing so much. You curled up in a fetal position trying to protect yourself from Him. His hands returned and started to tickle you again. You couldn't breathe for the life of you.
"Bill-please-stop-I can't breathe! It hurts!" You managed to say in between laughter. His Face fell. He didn't mean to hurt you. He was just playing around. You already knew that. You just needed a distraction and you took your chance. You got up as quick and you could and started running. You had made it into your bedroom before Bill had tackled you and you fell on your back on your bed. He looked at you smiling.
"Y-you didn't t-think you could g-get away d-did you?" You just smiled back at him. You quickly left his grasp, pushed him on the bed to where he was laying on his back now and you startled his waist. Before you knew it, you leaned down and planted a kiss on his soft, pink lips.

Short and simple but it's really late GN⭐️🎈