Its gonna be okay-

Bill has been going through a lot recently. After Georgie's death he's really changed and it hit him very hard. Considering they were close and he was Bill's only sibling. You know how it feels to lose a loved one but this was just... something else.. it bothered Bill so much and you could tell but he always tried to hide it. He didn't want to reveal how sad he truly was.. he wasn't ready to tell you the truth. Bill was over and you two were sitting on your couch. You were cuddling and all of the sudden he departed his body and gave you a blank look.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Y-y/n, there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a while and I just want to get it off my chest."
"Tell me anything. I'm always here for you."
"Recently, I've b-been think about G-Georgie.. and it's all my fault. I should have gone with him or something..." tears started to subside from his faded, restless, eyes.
"Bill.. it's not your fault! Don't start blaming yourself for something you can't change. If that day was his time to leave earth then we had to let it be. There's always a plan. And you will never be put through something you can't go through. For gods sake, I don't want to see you upset anymore. I know it hurts you and it has been for a long time but it hurts me to see you like this too you know. I want to be here for you. Don't hold all of these emotions inside. I love you." You pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. His tears stained your shirt.
"I'm s-sorry. It j-just still doesn't s-seem real t-to m-me. I l-love you t-too. Thanks f-for always b-being there for m-me."
"I understand. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay."