Always there-

It was a long day at school. You normally walk home with your boyfriend, Bill but some stuff has been going on recently. You didn't wait for him like usual and you started to walk down the side walk by yourself. You felt as if the weight of the world was on your shoulders and you felt tears build up. Stress and anxiety were the only thoughts dancing through your mind. Despite you walked passed half of the school crying but Henry Bowers approached you.. like always.. just your luck. He has always had a huge crush on you but you would never date him for many reasons. The main reason being because He's a complete Asshole to Bill and all of your other friends but he never picked on you.
"Hey baby, what's the matter?" Henry said placing his hand on your lower back.
"Henry, I need to be by myself right now.. and I have a boyfriend, you know that."
"And? He's obviously not here?" He said smirking.
You tried to leave his grasp and you heard heavy footsteps approach.
"How muh-muh-many times d-do I have t-to tell you Bowers. L-leave here a-alone." Bill said  wrapping his arms around your waist and ripping you from his grasp.
"Did you say somethin buh-buh-buh-Billy?" Henry said mocking him.
"Oh go fuck yourself asshole. Come on guys let's go!" Richie butted in.
You all ran down the end of the street and finally made it to your house. You all sat on the porch stairs. You looked like a hot mess. Mascara running down your face, puffy, red eyes.
"I'll let y'all two talk.." Richie then left.
"W-why didn't you wuh-wuh-wuh-wu-"
"Why didn't I wait for you?"
"Y-yea..." bill said looking down.
"Because Bill, I've been going through a lot recently and I needed some space today just to breathe."
"You d-don't ever h-have t-to go through a-a-anything alone Y-Y/N."
"I know Bill but I don't always like to express my feelings. I didn't want you to see me like this."
"I-I'm always h-her f-for you." He pulled you into a hug. A tight hug.
You hugged him back and embraced the warmth he always spread emotionally and physically.
"What would I do without you Bill."
You planted a kiss on his cheek and he blushed.
"I love you."

A/N sorry this is short and choppy I'll right a better one. I'm plotting for part 2 of "kiss." Stay tuned! 👻