Dont scare me like that-

You, Bill and the Gang decided to go to the Neibolt House for further investigation. You were really skeptical about the reaction of going but you really needed to be there for Bill and if this is what you you had to do then this is what you're gonna do. The ride there was more quiet than usual. You could feel tension and... fear. You all left your bikes on the side of the road. You slowly walked up the stair and to the door. Bill gripped the doorknob and looked at all of us before turning it.
"You know if you aren't up to date with your tetanus shots and you get cut by something rusty you just might die." Eddie said.  "Or if it's really dusty and such Which it is, the bacteria can get in your lungs and that can get you sick too."
"Shut up Einstein." Richie exclaimed.
Bill turned the knob slowly and we all walked in.
"Bill.. I'm really scared..." you said
"Y/N, t-theres nothing t-to worry a-about." He said now holding your hand.
It seemed as if you had been in that house forever this trip was going nowhere. Bill, mike, and Stan walked down to the basement towards the well and you stayed upstairs with Eddie. A few minutes had passed by and it was dead silent. Worry started to consume you. All of the sudden, you hear a loud Thud. From the below you.. the first thing you thought about was "Bill"
"Screw it Eddie, I'm going down there!" You rushed down the stairs to see Bill unconscious on the cold pavement.
"Bill!" You cried running up to him holding his head in your hands. "What happened?!"
"It all happened so fast- the clown-the Wall-Betty-and I just.. I don't know what to say" mike said trying to explain.
You felt tears subside and you places your head on his chest to listen for a heart beat. He was still Alive! A spark of hope lightened up your mood.
You stay on the floor still with his head in your hands.
"Go get Eddie he needs medical attention!"
"I got you!" Stan said retrieving Eddie.
They came back and Right as Eddie was halfway to you and Bill, Bill sprung up
"GOT YOU!!" He said and started to laugh.
"Bill what the actual Fuck! I was so worried about you. I can't believe you would do something like that." You say shoving his chest.
"W-what-" his smile turned to a frown.
"I'm dipping out. It wasn't funny."
You left the house and rode your bike back to your own.

A/N: should I make a part 2 to this? Let me know what you think🎪