Study Date (gone wrong)-

Bill asked you to come over to his house after school to help with some of his math homework. You didn't like math that much but as long as you were spending Time with your boyfriend, you were fine and content. Bill was already home and you knocked on the front door. Within a few seconds, he came and opened the door.
"Oh h-hey Y/N"
"Hey Bill. You ready?"
"D-definitely." He replied.
You made your way inside and sat down at his kitchen table.
"Oh no no no" he said. He took your hand and led you to his room closing the door behind him.
"Bill what about your parents?" You asked nervously.
"They d-don't cuh-cuh-care. P-plus, they a-at wuh-wuh-work." He said winking.
"Okay Bill but no distractions."
"I c-can't m-make any p-p-p-"
"Promises. I know how you are sometimes." You said looking at him up and down.
You both sat on his bed and he took out his homework and notes and such.
You had gon over a few problems and you could tell he was getting stressed out and bored.
"X e-e-quals t-to the I d-don't care"
"Incorrect"
Bill groaned and fell backwards into his bed.
You watched him run his hand down his face in frustration. After all the math test was Wednesday and it was only Monday. Maybe it was okay to take a break..
You sat up and went closer to Bill straddling  his waist and you watched his cheeks turn as red as a tomato.
"A-are you h-hungry?" Bill asked.
"Yea, a little bit."
"C-come on!"
Bill jolted up and grabbed your hand dragging you out of his room again. You went down to the kitchen and watched him search for something to eat.
"Cookies?" He asked.
"Heck yea! Let's make them."
You laid the cookie dough on the tray and put them in the oven for how ever long.
You both went to his living room and cuddled in the meantime for the cookies to get done.
He laid his head in your lap and you played with his hair as he slowly closed his eyes.  You both almost fell asleep when the oven buzzer went off. You immediately jolted.
You and Bill both woke up and you got up to go get the cookie out of the oven. You got them out and set the tray on the stove eyes and turned off the oven.
"Cookies are done!" You told him signaling him to come to the kitchen.
"G-gee thanks!"
You both are the Cookies and returned upstairs to finish his homework and study guide.
"Okay let's try this one more time. After the -8 cancels out, what do you do next?"
"Y-y-you... ummm.."
"Come on. I know you know this."
"It's j-just t-two times huh-huh-harder b-because you're here."
"Okay then. I guess I won't tutor you next time." You said and zipped up your back pack as if you were about to leave.
"I don't think so." Bill fiercely said and pinned you down to the bed.
You blocked the sound of someone obviously coming up the stairs because you were caught up in the moment.
Right as Bill leans down to kiss you, Richie, Eddie, and Stan walk in.
"Holy shit what's going on?" Richie said alarmed.
"Cmon Richie they're trying to.. you know." Stan said. 
"Umm excuse me we're not trying to do anything.. right Bill." You said nudging him.
"Y-yea  all g-good here. W-what do y-you guys need?" Bill asked.  
"Well we wanted to see if you wanted to hang out and um I hope you know there's plenty of sexually transmitted diseases going around now-a-days and so whatever you two did or have done I hope you're clean because um.." Eddie said messing around (obviously)
"Oh s-Shut up E-Eddie." Bill said separating himself from you.
"Well um.. we were wondering if you wanted to go get some ice cream with us.." Stan asked awkwardly.
"Yea sure!" You and Bill both agreed
You were all riding your bikes down the street to the ice cream parlor. Richie rode up a little bit closer to you and said:
"You know Y/N, I'm pretty good at math myself.. let's add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs and multiply."
"R-Richie I swear t-to god I-I'd hit you again I-if w-we weren't fuh-fuh-friends. B-back off of my f-fucking girlfriend." Bill said stopping his bike causing everyone to stop.
"Don't worry about me Big Bill I could never take her away from you." Richie said.
"Yea because you physically can't. I hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure y/n doesn't like you like that." Stan said rolling his eyes.
"Well duh." Eddie said lowkey getting flustered.
"You Kill me." Bill said rolling his eyes trying not to laugh
"Okay well then!" You said said also trying not to laugh.
You finally got to the ice cream parlor and all was well and you ate your ice cream and after that Bill rode his bike with you to your house. He walked you up to the front door and began:
"Hey t-thanks for h-helping m-me today."
"No problem at all. Well have to do it again sometime."
You planted a kiss on his cheek and walked in your house.

A/N: I'm tired as hell sorry this was sloppy but I hope you enjoy. I gained 2k reads overnight!🌷😽