I'll Save you-

"I should've tied you up to a tree or something and not let you come in here with me it's not safe at all." Bill said.
You and Bill as well as the rest of your friends Stan, Bev, Ben, Richie, Mike, and Eddie were currently inside Pennywise's "home." The Neibolt House located where you all lived in Derry, Maine. Bill your boyfriend tried to convince you to not go in with him but since you were stubborn you didn't listen.
Due to this Bill made sure to not let you wander off, he was not going to leave your side and he would make sure to not let anything bad happen to you. He was holding your hand at the moment. The Losers' decided to split up into pairs so it wouldn't be easy for IT to attack and kill you all.
"Please you know that wouldn't have worked I was going to come in here with or without you." You told Bill.
"Yeah and that's why I decided to bring you at the end. I'd rather have you come in here with all of us instead of having you come in here by yourself." Bill said.
"Well I'm totally safe right now. I have my knight in shining armour protecting me." You smiled.
"You're right, I won't let anything happen to you." Bill said as he gave your hand a light squeeze.
"Don't make promises you can't keep Billy Boy." A voice dragged out.
You and Bill instantly knew who IT was, Pennywise. Bill held onto you tighter and so did you.
"You're not getting her that easily Pennywise, over my dead body." Bill said confidently.
"That can be arranged." The clown said as he laughed evilly.
"No no no don't do anything to him!" You exclaimed as you looked around trying to find Pennywise
"You'll have to come with me then princess, if you don't want anything to happen to your Billy Boy." You looked at Bill and he shook his head saying no.
"Time's up I'll just assume that you chose that option." Pennywise stated.
Suddenly he appeared in front of you and Bill.
"Run!" You exclaimed.
You both took off running but in a matter of seconds you felt Pennywise grab your legs making you fall on the floor.
"No!" You screamed as he dragged you away.
Stan ran after you while you tried to grab onto something so that Pennywise couldn't take you.
"Y/N! Let her go you clown!" Bill exclaimed.
Thankfully Pennywise turned a corner so when he did you grabbed onto the doorframe and held onto dear life. Bill caught up with you and grabbed both of your hands.
"I've got you Y/N I won't let you go beautiful." Bill reassured.
"You have to Bill or else he'll take both of us. Let him take me so you can go get help from the gang then you all can rescue me." You said.
"No I'm not going to leave you alone with that monster." Bill retorted.
Pennywise stopped trying to drag you and instead stood up behind you and brought you onto your feet. His left arm was over your chest preventing you from trying to escape while his right arm was stroking your long h/c hair.
"No need for name calling I promise you she'll be treated like a queen." Pennywise said as he whispered the last part in your ear making you shiver and causing Stan to become angry.
"It's okay Bill everything will be alright." You said sadly.
"No no I could never forgive myself if I let something bad happen to you." Bill said as he held your hands.
"Babe don't worry we'll see eachother again trust me." You smiled slightly.
"I trust you but I don't trust him." Bill stroked your cheek gently and glared at Pennywise.
"Oh Billy Boy you have some severe trust issues I already told you she'll be treated like royalty." Pennywise sneered.
"Just let him take me don't make this any harder Bill we'll see eachother again, you and the rest of the gang will save me." You said as you wiped one of Bill's tears away.
"I will find you Y/N we'll save you." Bill stated all you could do is nod.
"Time to say goodbye." Pennywise said.
Pennywise suddenly zoomed backwards going into a dark room taking you with him.
"I love you Y/N!" Bill shouted.
"I love you more!" You cried out.
The door to the closet closed and Bill ran to open it but nothing was there. It was like Pennywise didn't even go into that room with you. Due to his abilities Pennywise teleported to a room and threw you to the floor. You were both now in the attic but Bill didn't know.
"He will come rescue me as well as the rest of the group you'll see." You told Pennywise.
"We'll have to see about that hopefully they get here in time before you die." Pennywise said sinisterly.
All you could do was pray and hope that the gang would find you in time or else you would never live to see Bill again and be with him for the rest of your life.

A/N: There was too much dialogue to make Bill stutter we're just gonna go with this ahah.👻🎈