Chapter 1: Don't take it personal

Yebin POV

I'm so bored, class is still for another freaking thirty minutes. My friend isn't here for some reason, She's probably going to cry when she realizes her attendance isn't 100% anymore. I should probably text her. I thought.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUYU 😐

Yebin: Where are you

YUYU: At home

Yebin: No dur. -_- why though.

YUYU: I didn't feel like coming to school.

Yebin: did someone die

YUYU: My heart.

Yebin: Man I shouldn't have texted you..

YUYU: You remember that girl I've been seeing for a while?

Yebin: no

YUYU: Yes you do you just don't want me to finish -_-

Yebin: 😉

YUYU: She hurt me terribly :'(( She told me straight up she didn't want to see me anymore and that she felt nothing for me!!! What do I do?! She is the love of my life ;-; I feel like after her I'll never love again.

Yebin: There's many girls get over her Yuha.

YUYU: you're only saying this cause you haven't fallen in love yet. I hope it happens to you one day so I can act careless.

Yebin: Hey don't get salty here. I do care just I don't want to be like "oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear that!!!" I want to be like "bro she isn't worth the tears" You know?

YUYU: She is worth the tears.

Yebin: Fine. Want me to beat her up? Make you feel better?

YUYU: NO. Don't hurt her!!!

Yebin: what's her name?

YUYU: Kim Roa, why?

Yebin: Cause I'm going to beat her up, byyye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who this bitch thinks she is messing with my friends heart. I thought as I roamed the hallways for my next class, When I'm in the room I ask the teacher if he has a Kim Roa in any of his other classes.

Now I sit in my class waiting for the 5th period, I had the girls face in my brain and was ready to open a bottle of kickass. It sucks though, its only the 3rd period. I have to wait SUCH a long time to hurt the person who hurt my best friend.