chapter 10: You've seen my bad

No ones POV

It was a sunny Monday morning with a nice breeze and blue skies, Roa and Yebin decided to be late to the first three classes since they were boring and unimportant. While waiting for that time to pass they watched TV and talked.

As they watched the series running man, In came Joshua with his hands gliding through his hair, he paced in front of the TV in a stressed manner with angry gasps for air. While Yebin watched Joshua, Roa continued to try and watch the TV.

Yebin became curious on why Joshua was so stressed that she tried to call his name out, without any luck of receiving attention from either sibling, Yebin stared at her girlfriend who was clearly ignoring her own brothers problems.

"Roa what the fuck?" Yebin whines out loud.

"What" Roa plainly and calmly responds.

"Your brother is stressed and you're not helping."

"He's not my responsibility, Siyeon is." Roa explains.

"You can't help a different sibling out?" Yebin says.

"I can, but whatever he's stressed about was probably his fault to begin with, He's an adult now, he doesn't need to rely on his younger sister for help"

Joshua nods his head to indicate agreement with his sister, Roa smiles after completely making her point. Yebin watches Joshua walk back outside and with a few seconds she heard the sound of a car door slamming and an engine starting.

What the hell? Are her and Joshua not as close as they used to be?? I'm so confu-- Yebin's thoughts were interrupted when Roa made serious eye contact with her, Even Yebin's mind became speechless when she came eye to eye with Roa.

Just as they begin to kiss they hear an annoying repetitive beeping. Roa disarmed the alarm and got up, This alarm was a signal for them to stop relaxing and get ready for school, they opened the front door to see two girls waiting for them.

Of course it was Nayoung and Jieqiong, These two had decided to leave the school during lunch time to come and get Roa and Yebin. Once all four girls were together and walking down the street they talked about school drama.

"Jieqiong, any new conflict about me going on at school today?" Roa asks. Jieqiong was like a reporter, backing her friend up with upcoming drama so she's aware.

"Hmm.. There's a girl going around the school saying that you're sleeping with the principal so you can stay at the school" Jieqiong says, Roa laughs to herself.

"How lame, I was expecting something worth my while. What's her name?" Roa asks, Once a name was given, Roa immediately knew who it was. The girl always spread rumors about Roa all the way through out high school.

Yebin paid attention to Roa when they reached the school and watched as the girl began to pop her knuckles with an evil smirk on her face. Roa walked in the school and saw before her over sixty girls staring her down, Roa threw her backpack to the floor and crossed her arms while glaring at all of them.

"What the fuck are you looking at." Roa says harshly, Yebin was scared that her girlfriend would get in yet another fight, pretty soon Roa could get transfered to another school.

Suddenly out of the crowd a petite girl came out with her arms also crossed, Roa slowly walked up to the girl and gave her the angriest glare she could possibly give a person. The girl seemed to know what was about to happen.