Chapter 7: Agree/disagree 18+

As I said in the last chapter, there is smut in this chapter
---------------
No ones POV

It was late at night and the girls decided to hangout at Roa's house, The parents had finally known about the little thing they had going on and decided to just avoid their daughter, but Roa was better off this way.

Yebin laid on the bed with a phone above her head, she was getting ready to show Roa all the funny memes she had found this time. Yeah, Yebin was that type. Gladly Roa excepted it and was just happy to finally be with Yebin.

The two laid in bed together and decided to do a small Instagram live where they just talked about old stories and laughed at the comments, It was even better when Siyeon joined them in the Instagram live, everything became silly.

When Yebin, Siyeon, and Eunwoo are put in the same room together, the world is practically in danger. These three are like the holy trinity in the topic of comedy, There's nothing these dorks can't do that isn't strange or funny.

As they began to wrap up the Instagram live, Roa began to think of other things they could do, until her mind went Bingo. Roa wanted to play agree/disagree. It was a game where you ask a question, and the person either agrees or disagrees.

"Wanna play agree/disagree?" Roa asked.

"Woah! I haven't played that since elementary school!"

"And that's where that game should stay. We aren't little kids anymore Yebin, Let's go full adult version" Roa smiled.

"Oh- okay, that works too I guess. Let's start off with basic risk free questions. I'll go first! Skipping school is actually your way of meeting up with lovers?" Yebin started off harsh.

"Disagree, You act nice in school so if you get in fights you can play innocent?" Roa dug deeper. The harsh reality of this game could easily get out of hand.

"Agree, You play with your hair when you're feeling 'playful'?" Yebin asked, Roa grinned at the games turn.

"Agree, You feel 'Playful' whenever you check me out in the hallways of the school or on the streets?" Roa replied.

"Agree. You constantly have 'playful' thoughts in your head all twenty four hours of the day?" Yebin continued.

"Agree, 'Playful' is currently your mood right now?" Roa fired back, Yebin didn't know what to say. She became a bright red.

"Agree. You like me feeling 'playful' for you?"

"Agree, You're waiting for me to act on your feelings?"

"Agree, you want to kiss me?" Yebin won the game.

Agree. Roa says as she climbs onto the girls lap and begins to kiss her, skipping straight to French kisses. As they kissed, Yebin used both hands to grab Roa's silky smooth thighs which caused an immediate moan from the girl.

The two fought for dominance as they tried to pin each other down, but all failed when they realized they were two dominance trying to fight for the same thing they knew they both wouldn't get, so Roa whispered a reasonable answer,

Yah.. You're the virgin here. Relax and let me take over just this one time. Roa convinced the girl immediately, she was right. Yebin is a virgin and didn't know exactly what she was getting herself into, so she listened to every word Roa said.