Chapter 6: Shy

No ones POV

It was now December and the girls were on their last week before Christmas vacation. After the secret make out session they had, Roa and Yebin's Relationship had become rocky yet closer. They didn't try to take it further.

The two actually didn't really talk to each other too often in person, they'd randomly text over the phone and make eye contact in school, but they were practically strangers. Yebin didn't know exactly what to do in a time like this.

Roa wasn't the committing type. She would literally date a boy or girl for a week, maybe shorter, then break it off for good. Yebin knew she was somewhat unlike the others. Roa had feelings for her for so long, Yebin knew this wasn't the end.

While Yebin sat with the girls like normal, Roa would either purposely hangout with the group of guys she used to always hang out with or arrive late so she wouldn't need to wait for school to start. But avoiding was hard to do in actual class.

Yebin sat in class with her eyes to the chalkboard the whole time. She felt extremely miserable that Roa would continue to ignore her after they both confessed their feelings, Yebin had a loss for words, she wouldn't dare to give Roa any contact.

Was this her plan? To make me confess my feelings like a fool then suddenly leave me and our three years of friendship? Yebin thought, as always, her sadness turned into anger. This time she had a complete reason to be angry.

Why am I just letting her go through with this? I'm not like the others. I won't let her just get away like that. Yebin thought, when the teacher assigned the page numbers and no longer taught the class period, Yebin turned herself to the girl who sat silently behind her. Roa stared at her desk instead.

For a while Yebin just stared in her direction without a clue on what to say. Her anger was worsened when she realized Roa was purposely ignoring her, Yebin sighed and sat back normal in her chair, She felt hopeless without Roa.

When Yebin laid back she suddenly felt fingers glide through her hair. Yebin turned herself to face the girl behind her who was lightly playing with her hair just like old times. Still, Roa avoided eye contact and stared at Yebin's hair instead.

Making sure not to ruin the little interaction they had, Yebin decided not to talk at all. If she talked there was a chance Roa would run off. Roa was like a deer, You can only try so hard to get your closest to one before it flees away.

"R-Roa? Do you remember me..? We hung out this weekend a-and.. This is for you" Some random guy comes up and places an enveloped letter in front of her then sprints away.

As Roa opened and read the letter, the guy watched from afar. Of course the letter was most likely a love confession or just a love letter in general; As Roa finished the letter she looked at him with a cute smile, then ripped the letter in half.

Quietly, Yebin laughed to herself as she watched the boy sink in his chair of sadness and rejection. For once, she understood how all the men and women felt after being rejected by Roa. Why did I fall in love with such a harsh girl? Yebin thought.