Chapter 5: Let me in

Yebin's POV

"Yebin, she's liked you for the past three years." Joshua said, my mind shut down immediately.

"W-what do you mean she's liked me for the past three years- she's had so many boyfriends and girlfriends.. I mean if she liked me then you think she would've said something sooner-"

"Its different. Yes I know. My sister is a MAJOR playgirl, MAJOR. But, I think she actually REALLY likes you unlike what she's told me. Every person she's been with, she's never actually ever mentally liked. But I'm thinking maybe she actually like.. Mentally LIKES you and is too scared to show it physically unlike with others."

"What?? Wait.. What did she tell you?"

"Well I just saw how differently she looked at you compared to all her friends and boyfriend/girlfriends. So I asked her what her thoughts were of you. At first she said you were her best friend, but then I was able to get her to tell me that she actually does really like you but she's ignoring it"

"Ignoring..?"

My mind had sudden flashbacks. Whenever I'd hug her, her heart always beat so fast, but I always assumed she was just happy with the hug. When she asked me how she looked and I said good, she'd always blush, but I thought she was just surprised with my answer.. She liked me for three years.

Everything hurt, my heart began to throb in pain as I realized, I had ruined what could've been an amazing relationship. My eyes began to water as I thought about all the texts I ignored, I thought about all the terrible words I had said to her. I thought about how terrible of a person I was for doing this.

Before Joshua could see a tear come out of me, I ran out of the library and began to wipe at my eye droplets in the hallways where barely anyone was. I made sure to turn my tears and pain into anger and disappointment so I wouldn't cry.

Angry as ever, I sped towards a random locker and slammed my fist into it as hard as I could until a sudden throbbing pain ran up my arm. I have to get out of here. I thought and quickly stood up and ran for the school doors as quickly as possible.

Even if she won't face me, I have to at least apologize to Roa for unknowingly and rudely denying her feelings. I thought while walking on a side walk with my probably shattered fist held tightly with my other hand.

As I reached her front yard my mind began to tell me to turn around. I can't do this.. She will be angry seeing me. My mind told me. but still my legs continued to walk. I didn't bother to knock on the door, she would never answer if I knocked.

I walked into the house to see everything was dark. The living room had no type of light in it, not even the sun could make its way through the closed curtains. There was not a single flash of light anywhere through out the house.

Why is it so dark in here. I thought as I tripped over something, the place was so full of blackness that I couldn't even see where I was stepping. When I got up I immediately pulled my phone out to use the flashlight.

When I could finally see I ran for the lights and turned them on, only to be revealed to a trashed, disgusting living room. Did she have a tantrum?! I thought as I examined the dirty room, where is she?! Joshua said she was home.