The end.

No ones POV

It was a sunny day, The girls had all spent the night together since it was the last sleepover Minkyung, Yuha, and Nayoung would have as seniors. It was the graduation ceremony today. They all rose up and looked at each other for a longing while

"As if today you guys will be adults! Scared?" Siyeon asked.

"I can't wait to get out of that freaking school." Roa said.

"I can. You realize once you're gone Yebin, Eunwoo and Jieqiong will be seniors?! They're gonna act like they have power over us" Sungyeon whined to the three original seniors.

"That's easy for YOU to say. You and Yewon will be juniors so you'll be considered upperclassmen. Kyla and I will only be sophomores so they'll boss US around instead" Siyeon said.

"Siyeon the only person you need to listen to is me" Roa confirmed, Yebin stared at Roa and gave puppy eyes until Roa agreed to let Yebin have minor control of Siyeon at school.

They all got up and walked to the living room for a quick breakfast, followed by a caring conversation with one another. As the clock ticked the girls ran all through out the house looking for their belongings and such.

Yebin found a room in which contained Roa's graduation gown and cap. Yebin closed and locked the doors and made her way towards her lovers graduating gear. Quickly, Yebin slipped something inside a hidden compartment in the cap.

Just as she walked to the door and unlocked it, Yebin was startled to find Roa suddenly in her vision. Had she been lurking this whole time? Yebin thought as she nervously smiled at the girl and began scooting awkwardly past her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"3pm.. Guys its 3pm we got to get going!!!" Nayoung's mother said. And with that, they all came running to the car well prepared. They had ordered a van big enough to hold all ten of them, with an extra spot for a mom that raised them all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived, the school was packed. Nayoung's poor mother had to spend over an hour parking while the seniors ran to the field to take their VIP seats and the others looked for what ever spot they could find to watch the ceremony.

Yebin sat the closest to the row in which her girlfriend sat, Having her phone ready for pictures and videos of the beautiful group of Seniors. As she sat, Nayoung's mother came over and joined Yebin, Making great company.

The ceremony went on to singing the star spangled banner, To speeches from the class president and a few other people, To finally graduating the 1,243 seniors, starting from A-Z. All though people were impatient, it was worth the wait.

First up of the three seniors Yebin knew, Nayoung. She walked on the stage and held in her very hands, her diploma. She smiled when it all sunk in. I made it. She thought, looking at the sea of seniors and parents with a smirk on her face.

Yebin took a video of Nayoung being called up, a few pictures of her being on stage, accepting the diploma. A new door to the official world opened. No school walls, no tests, no teachers, no nothing. Nayoung was no longer in high school.

Next up, Roa. Yebin finished scrolling through her gallery and opened up her camera app. She aimed her phone at the girl as the principal called upon her name, Making sure to cheer as loud as possible, Yebin captured Roa's graduation on tape.

Once the very last person was announced, it was almost nine at night. The final goodbyes were said by the principal, and everyone through their hats in the air with a loud cheer. People then began to evacuate the campus as soon as possible.

Instead of leaving, Yebin ran out to the field where Roa was in open space, And tackled the girl to the ground out of excitement. When they hit the ground, Yebin sat up and placed her right arm besides Roa who was laying on the ground. The two shared a soft kiss under the stars.

After the two completely stopped kissing, Roa smiled and stood before Yebin, holding a hand out. Before Yebin grabbed Roa's hand she reached for the hat and was pulled off the ground by her lover. Yebin gave a weird face at the hat.

"Why is your hat lumpy right here?" She asked with a concerned face as she squeezed a corner of the hat.

"What do you mean..?" Roa asked and grabbed the hat, Feeling around for the lump Yebin said was there. Roa felt a rock hard like object in the hat that she hadn't noticed before, She tore the hat a little until she held a mini black box.

Just as Roa looked at it she noticed movement in front of her and gasped. Yebin was now on one knee, looking up at Roa, With a pure smile. Yebin grabbed the little box and opened it up so Roa could see what was inside. A ring.

"Kim Roa. There isn't a day you're not in my head. I can never wait to see you, I want to wake up in the morning in your bed.. In our bed, every morning. I want you to always be by my side.. Forever. Roa, I love you SO much... Will you make me the happiest girl, will you marry me?" Yebin proposed.

Roa went to speak, but her words choked back. All she could let out was a little whimper as tears filled her eyes. A nod was all she could do before she threw her hands around Yebin. Roa had a passionate undying love for Yebin.

And now she could convey that spark, forever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo what you guys think of the ending?? Cheesy? Yeah,
I know. What would you change about it? What would you expand About it? Likes and dislike? Comment below
Because I'd love to hear you opinions and creativity!

Also, Y'ALL IM SO HYPED ABOUT PRISTIN V
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF