Chapter 2: Dreaming

Yebin's POV

It was early in the morning and overnight I had been lectured about school fights and the negative actions of doing such wrong decisions. It was a bust. I bet Minkyung or roa, whatever it is, Gets away with this stuff easily.

She will probably be so glad to see me in detention and after school for another three hours, Yes. Sarcasm is the best to use for these moments. I get ready for school and quickly eat breakfast, Also doing homework at the same time.

My multi tasking skills have really increased I swear, I could almost become a lefty with all these hands being used. My mom quickly hurries me out the door and makes me promise not to cause trouble at school today.

The school is right a crossed my street so I never need awkward silent car rides to school, not even for snowy or rainy days, only bitches like Minkyung/Roa get rides to school. I walk on school property and see my friends waiting.

Eunwoo was laughing about something random with Sungyeon, Yuha had finally showed up to school. Yewon also visited with us, My friend group at school isn't too big but because its a tiny group, we all get along really well and we really love each other and have a strong bond.

We are kind of known as the funny class clown memes of the school, Specially Eunwoo though. That girl is.. That girl is pretty crazy sometimes, But that's what we love about her, Sungyeon is the awkward foreign girl of the group.

Don't get me started on Yuha, Yuha is the tomboy meme that everyone knows because she's so random and dramatic yet extremely funny. When we are all in class we are separated immediately from each other so we won't disrupt the class.

We are friends with this freshmen that skipped a grade and is practically an 11th grader, but secretly she's a freshmen. Her name is Kyla, she gets a long with people who don't mess with her.. She's our baby cause she's so young.

Yewon is our little ball of sunshine, she's so innocent. She has no idea that there's such thing as evil in the world, Simply looking at her you could smile. And her smile is also the cutest thing you'll ever see in this lifetime.

I'm missing someone, There's another person I haven't thought of yet today. I look around the school until my eyes fall on a classroom, Even though school hasn't started this girl is already in class, overachiever Nayoung.

Everyone has a mom of the group, ours is Nayoung. We are all 11th graders while she is a senior which makes her the oldest, and of course she is BEYOND the most mature. And she cares for us even when she doesn't have to, our mother figure.

The thing about this friendship group is... I'm the shortest!!!! And I get picked on for it cause I look like a 'Lil smol bean' to other people! Its not my fault Nayoung and Yuha were freaking blessed with height. I wish I could be that tall.

Usually Nayoung is mature but when it comes to childish fights between her and I, no matter what, she always ends up saying how's the air down there? And it totally ruins my confidence because she knows my height is a weakness.

I walk into the classroom Nayoung is in to see she is asleep with her body draped over the desk, She must've stayed up all night studying and doing homework aka not having a life, all Nayoung does is work, no rest ever.

She wakes up by the sound of my footsteps and stares at me and we make awkward eye contact, She looks at my face and suddenly jumps out of her seat and runs over to me, She places her hands on my face with concern.

"Who hit you?" She asked examining my bruises.

"Oh, just fought with some girl" I respond.

"Why would you do that? Who was it?"