chapter 4: twist

Yebin's POV

After hearing those few words and meeting this new guy, I felt my heart slowly break. Man up is all I could say to myself as I eyed Minkyung with complete dislike, instead of looking at me Minkyung stared at the floor and avoided eye contact.

PD I Lipped the initials to Minkyung, She looked away and then looked back at me and nodded. Minkyung put her lips to his ear and whispered quietly for him to leave, Seokmin stared at her for a long time and suddenly placed his head in her neck, I felt myself become slowly.

Once his face was away from her neck I saw he had created three big hickeys on both sides of her neck, he stared at me for a little then continued to kiss her lips once before finally leaving the room, Minkyung rubbed her neck.

"What the hell?" I say angrily.

"Uh.. What, you should've seen that coming."

"Yes but that dude!! Something about him is just really offputting and creepy!" I explained.

"You say that about every person I date"

"Its different with this one. He literally put hickeys on your neck before leaving the room!!!"

Minkyung nodded with her eyes never meeting mine, she seemed nervous or uncomfortable with the situation. I don't know if it was because me yelling at her or the fact this dude was being so overprotective over her.

In every relationship Minkyung has ever been in, the boys had never been seen so jealous or concerned as this one, this was definitely not in Minkyung's league. Seokmin sure looked like her ideal type, but he didn't act it.

I had made the mistake of saying her real name Minkyung out loud, She looked at me with anger and fire fiercely showing in her eyes, I gulped loudly. I forgot she didn't like being called Minkyung.. I thought as I blocked her from coming any closer.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT?!?!" She screams.

"I forgot!!!!" Was the only response I could think of. She walked towards me with her hands tightly clenched and held her arms out to me where I felt her push me to the ground, my heart broke when I flew to the floor with a hard land.

Soon heartbreak began to turn into anger and I kicked her shin so she would fall to the floor as well, We both stared at each other for some time before she threw herself on me and began to aggressively hit me in any way she could.

Even though I was angry in the moment I decided not to lay a hand on her because unlike her, I knew that anger wouldn't get the best of me. Instead I let her slap and punch me with all the anger she has until she dials down.

The reason Minkyung.. Roa.. Whatever, Minkyung. The reason she hates her name is because her mother gave it to her and her and her mom had a terribly abusive relationship, plus she wanted to keep her real identity unknown at school.

Before she went to my school, Roa went to this other school using her birth name, and do to drama Roa was forced to move schools and that's when she changed her name, so no one could look into the past of her old life.

Back to reality. I thought as my mind returned to the original topic, Roa had not stopped hitting me but I could tell she was very close to done. Within a few minutes I grew extremely tired and decided to grab both her hands and hold them.

For a while she struggled but as a few seconds past, Roa stopped struggling and looked down at me and saw what she had done. Tears began to fill her eyes as she suddenly felt the anger turn into sorrow and sadness.