chapter 9: Roa (TRIGGER WARNING)

No ones POV

The girl lied motionless on the floor, Completely drained of tears, not a single sound came from her. She laid in a pull of blood, her whole body was numb. It was evening and she had been left home alone after taking a beating from her dad.

Why was I put in this world to be tortured like this..? She thought as her body ached of bruises, Not only had she been brutally abused, but she had also taken upon the chance to also worsen it by self harming, hoping to have died by it.

With the knife only a few inches away from her grip, She looked at her mutilated arm, She was a monster for doing it, she knew that. But after all the physical and mental abuse she had received, nothing mattered in the moment.

I just want to die.. I just want to die.. Please.. I don't want to live anymore.. In this.. Cruel world.. She thought as she felt her body become ice cold, The world had done nothing but treat her terribly, this was the only way she could change it.

The injured girl tried to lift herself up, She reached for the bathroom counter and pulled her top half up. As she placed pressure on her arm, it began to severely bleed to the point she had known then, that she was going to die.

Instead of waiting, The girl had insisted on dying right away, She had nothing to look forward to in this world. She had finally realizer that. So she took the knife and placed it to her chest, closed her eyes, and prepared to end her own life.

But...

As she closed her eyes and began to push the blade into her skin, she saw something.. Someone. Within her eyesight and memory, an image of her little sister suddenly appeared. There in her memory, was her little sister.

The girl cried and cried, she couldn't even end her life no matter how much she wanted to. She threw the blade to the floor and placed both hands on either side of her head and screamed as loud as she could, it wasn't the end.

All though she knew her life would continue to worsen, She had her little sister on her mind. She was her little sisters only hope of love and support, Her little sister needed someone, and that person was going to be her older sister.

As soon as she came to her senses with life and death, The girl sat up once more and pushed her hand into her pocket. The girl began to dial the numbers 911 in her phone. She was bleeding so much to the point that she was shaking.

"Hello 911 here, what is your emergency?" The lady spoke calmly, The girl could hardly speak into the phone.

"I.. I'm bleeding out.. I need.. Help.." She spoke into the mic, Her hand wouldn't stop shaking and she couldn't feel q single thing through out her own body.

"Can you tell me how this happened?" The lady said.

"I.. Was attacked by my father.. And.. I tried to kill myself.." She responded, as she spoke that sentence she began to cry.

"Okay mam, what is your name?"

"M-my name is.. K-kim Minkyung"

"Okagh Minkyung, Police and an ambulance truck are on their way, can you move at all?"

"Hardly.." Minkyung could barely even hold the phone in her hand without it feeling like a million pounds.

"Minkyung? What brought you to call us instead of suicide?" The lady suddenly asked, Minkyung thought to herself.