Chapter 1

Brooklyn's POV

It was about 2 in the afternoon and I was walking around the streets of London not taking any notice of the people who were rushing past me. I was trying to catch Pokemon because at the time I had nothing else to do while popping my head up from my phone often to find a supermarket or something since I hadn't yet eaten today. As it's London there was just an Asda around the corner from where I caught a Bulbasaur so I could pop in there and get lunch. I walk in and start heading to the salad area because I'm on a diet. When I find a salad I wanted, I walked to the chocolate aisle because I was craving chocolate. I go to pay then walk out of Asda and find a park bench to eat.

I sat next to a little stream of water and open the salad and start eating it. I had chosen a pretty nice relaxing spot actually, I was absorbing all the beautiful wildlife while getting fresh air. As I was eating I checked my phone to see a text from my best friend and also my roommate Sophia.

Bestie: Wanna pop Nandos around 7? I need to meet David first then after we can get food! xx

Me: Yeh I would love a Nandos. Just found this relaxing place at the park and eating my lunch. Have fun with David, see you soon xx

Sophia and I have been friends since college. She's one of the cool girls that everyone wants to be, including me. She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen and I'm so glad that we are friends. She practically saved my life and without her, I probably wouldn't be alive. Sophia has a boyfriend called David and them two are made for each other. I ship them #Davia (I'm so bad at ship names...)

I was walking around the park, after throwing the salad into the bin, with a chocolate bar in one hand and my phone in the other. I was still on Pokemon just trying to hatch this egg I just put into the incubator. I was just circling the park until I get knocked off my feet by a tall dude. I didn't look at his face when he knocked me down because I just wanted to know if I was alright. My phone and my chocolate bar fell onto the concrete.

Me: Oh Fuck

Tall dude: Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I'll fix any damage.

Me: My fucking chocolate bar!

Tall dude: I guess you like your chocolate. 

He said giving me a hand to help me up. I look at the hand then take it. He pulled me up and I automatically thanked him. I then looked at his face to remember someone.

Me: Sorry but have we ever met?

Tall dude: Nope don't think so. why do I look like someone you know?

Me: Yeh you just look like my best friend from school.

Tall dude: Well unless your best friend was called Simon we don't know each other.

Me: So your name is Simon? And yeh his name was Simon and our other friend was JJ...

A/N: Thanks for reading. I'm just gonna say this but I know JJ ain't in the sidemen but I had to put him in because he and Simon are best friends from school. I will probably just forget about this book but if I don't then enjoy If you liked the first page!!! -M