Chapter 9

Brookes POV

I jump out of Simons car when he parks in the McDonalds car park and run in and get hit in the face by the smell. I take a deep breath in and smell. Simon walks up to me while I was in line and picks me up. I hit him in the arm and he puts me down.

Simon: Owwww! I only wanted to know what you wanted!

Me: Oh well I'm gonna get pancakes!

Simon: I'm in the mood for pancakes as well.

Me: Sweet! Why don't you go get a table and sit down? I'll get the pancakes.

Simon: Yeh, let me give you the money.

Me: No I've got it.

Simon: No you haven't. Just take it!

Me: Fine! Go sit down.

Simon walks over to a booth and goes on his phone while I go and order the food. 

Me: Can I get 2 Pancakes with syrup, please. 

Cashier: Yes that would be £4.58.

I scan my credit card, grab the pancakes along with serviettes, knives and forks then walk over to the booth Simon was sat at. I sit down next to him and give him his pancakes along with the £5.00 note he gave me before. He looks at it then looks up at me while I was grinning at him. He sits back and sighs.

Simon: For fuck's sake Brooke! I gave you this to pay for breakfast!

Me: I know.

Simon: You piss me off.

Me: It was only £4.58! Now eat your pancakes before they go cold.

Simon sighs and shakes his head then opens up the pancake box and starts eating them.  I stare at him for a few seconds then realising I should eat my pancakes as well. 

Simon: So do you wanna hang around with us later? We might be going to the football pitch or something.

Me: Yeh sure. I need to head back to my apartment first. I think my friend and her boyfriend might be there.

Simon: Ok sure I'll drive you there.

We finish our pancakes and go to the car. I tell Simon my address and he drives us there. The ride there was kinda dead. We talked a little bit but then we put on some music and started singing. We get there and I tell Simon where to park and then we park.

Me: You coming up?

Simon: Do I have to?

Me: Yes!

Simon: Fine! Come on then, what floor are you on?

Me: 5th floor, apartment 35.

Simon: Wanna take a pic? In the elevator mirror?

Me: I actually always take photos of me standing in front of this mirror. You ready?

Simon: Yup

Me: Smile!!!

Simon and I both smile as I take the picture on my phone. The elevator opens and we walk out and head over to my apartment. I look at the photo and smile. 

Me: Awww, so cute.

Simon: What a great couple we would make!

Me: Yeh! Like the best couple ever!

I say joking and we get to the door. I open it to see Sophia and David sat on the sofa snuggling like always.

Sophia: Hey B!

Me: Ello!

David: Who's your little friend?

I look at Simon who was smiling at Sophia and David.

Me: This is...

Simon: Simon, nice to meet you!

David: Ayeee nice to meet you too.

Me: We I'm going to get some things from my bedroom. You coming Si?

Simon: Yeh sure.

We walk into my bedroom and I sit on the bed. Simon comes to sit next to me and faces me. We stare at each other's eyes until Simon looks down and rubs his neck.

Simon: Brooke?

Me: Yeh?

Simon: I kinda think I have feelings for you...

A/N: Ohhh Simon tells Brooke how she feels about her! I wonder what happens in the next chapter. By the way, the day I'm posting this is 19th October 2017 which means it's the 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE SIDEMEN! I'm so happy for these amazing guys, they have all came so far.