Chapter 15

Brookes POV

Simon: Brooke.... Brooke wake up...

I hear Simons voice but I'm too tired to move. I lay there with my eyes closed until someone shouts.

JJ: BROOKE WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I then open my eyes and send a death stare to JJ. I get mad when people wake me up.

Simon: Oh shit JJ. Get ready to run.

JJ: How the fuck am I meant to run when I have just been stabbed?

Simon: Oh yeh. Sorry, bud.

I slowly lift up my head and get pains in my back and neck. It was the way I was sleeping last night. I mumble "shit" from the pain.

Simon: Brooke? Are you alright?

Me: Yeh I'm fine just back pains. It happens when you get old.

JJ: You're not that old.

I just hum and stand up but stupid me stands up too quickly. I suddenly go dizzy and fall over. Great! I'm really clumsy and I just couldn't be bothered to stand up so I lie there.

Simon: BROOKE! What happened?!?

Me: I just fell. That's all. 

Simon: No that's not all. Are you sure you're okay?

Me: Yes Simon. Stop worrying about me. I just stood up too fast.

Simon: Well, let me help you up.

Simon holds a hand out for me which I take and stand up. He then holds me around the waist to help me stand.

Me: Simon, I'm fine. 

Simon lets go of me and smiles. I look over at JJ who was just smiling at us.

Me: Right then JJ, let's get you discharged.

JJ: Can you help me up first?

Me: Sure. Come on Simon help us out.

We walk over to JJ and he wraps his arms around both of our shoulders. We walk out the room and head to the front desk. JJ talks to the woman at the desk and she gives him some meds. He takes them and puts them in his joggers pocket and says bye to the woman. We take him to Simons car and put him in the passenger seat while I sit at the back. JJ gets out his phone and goes onto Bluetooth and syncs it with the car. He put on a rap song which sounded like a diss track or something.

Me: Whats this.

JJ: It's called Little Boy. You'll love it.

I listen to it and its pretty catchy. I bob my head along to the beats while Simon and JJ rap to it.

Me: Whos it by?

JJ: Me.

Me: WHAT? THIS IS YOU?

JJ: Yeh. Do me a favour and buy it on Itunes.

Me: It's on Itunes?

JJ: Yeh. Pretty neet init.

Me: I guess.

JJ: It's about Harry.

Me: He's part of the sidemen ain't he?

JJ: Yep.

We arrive at there house and me and Simon help JJ inside. We take him to the living room and sit him down on the sofa. Simon passes him the TV remote so he can watch whatever he wants. Simon walks out and goes to his room and I talk to JJ.

Me: JJ I'm really sorry for what happened.

JJ: Brooke stop. It wasn't your fault.

Me: You sound like Simon.

JJ: Well maybe that's a good thing. You need to stop blaming what happened on you. I fell bad when you talk like that.

Me: But if you think about it-

JJ: STOP! BROOKE ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. NON OF THIS IS. JUST PLEASE, YOU'RE MAKING ME AND SIMON SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE BLAMING YOURSELF.

I stand up and give JJ a hug before walking away and whispering sorry which he didn't hear. I walk into the kitchen and find Vikk.

Me: Hey Vikk.

Vikk: Hi Brooke. I guess JJ is back, I heard shouting.

Me: Yep. He's mad because I was blaming what happened to him on me.

Vikk: But it's not your fault. And anyway about yesterday with you and Simon when I told you both about JJ. Are you two like a thing now?

Me: I don't know, to be honest. 

Vikk: Oh okay. I promise not to tell anyone.

Me: Okay thanks, Vikk. I'm going to go up to Simon now so I'll see you later.

Vikk: Yeh, see you soon.

I leave Vikk and walk upstairs to Simons room. He was sitting at his desk so I walk over to him and grab the other chair.

Simon: Hi

Me: Hey. What are you doing? 

Simon: Editing.

Me: I can edit.If you need me to edit videos or anything just call me or something.

Simon: Will do. Oh and we have this Halloween party on Saturday, would you like to come?

Me: It's Saturday tomorrow. And yeh I'd love to come. I better leave you because I have to find an outfit for tomorrow.

Simon: Make sure it's hot. I wanna make everyone jealous. 

Me: Okay. I'll see what I can do. See you tomorrow yeh?

Simon: Can't wait.

I kiss Simon goodbye and walk out. I call an uber as Simon had driven me here. The uber arrives and I get in and head home.