Chapter 17

Simons POV

Everyone: D ROSE, D ROSE, D ROSE, D ROSE, D ROSE, D ROSE, D ROSE, D ROSE!

Everyone shouts when the song comes on. Some louder than others and everyone jumping up and down to the beat with drinks in their hands held up. I see Josh and Freya also dancing so I decide to go over to them. I grab Brookes hand and pull her across the dance floor.

Me: HEY GUYS!

I say having to shout because of the music and people shouting. Brooke and Freya walk away and dance.

Josh: HI. THEY LEFT US.

Me: I SEE.

Josh: SO ARE YOU AND BROOKE A THING?

Me: I DON'T KNOW YET. I LIKE HER A LOT AND SHE LIKES ME BACK. 

Josh: WELL ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

Me: IT'S TOO SOON. MAYBE AFTER A WEEK OR SOMETHING. HOW ARE YOU AND FREYA?

Josh: WE ARE GOOD ACTUALLY. I MEAN WE HAVE OUR FIGHTS OFTEN BUT WE STILL LOVE EACH OTHER.

Me: MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME?

Josh: YES SIMON! MINIZERK ISNT REAL!

Brooke: Whats Minizerk?

Brooke says obviously walking up behind us. I also notice the song has changed.

Freya: It's there ship name. They are actually a cute couple.

Josh: Yeh but ksimon is the best! More people ship them two than me and Simon.

Brooke: Ksimon?

Me: Me and JJ.

Brooke: OH YEH!!! You two would literally be the best and the cutest couple!

Freya: Yes! I agree!!!

 Me: Well I'm going to get another drink. Josh, you coming?

Josh: Sure.

When I say the word drink, Brooke looks down at the floor. I fell so bad but so thirsty. I walk into the kitchen and find JJ sat at the island staring at a cup. Bless him. He can't even drink at a party.

Me: Staring at it won't do anything.

Josh: Come on JJ. Get a glass of water.

JJ: But I need alcohol.

Me: You don't need it, you want it.

JJ: I'm dying guys.

Josh: Just don't look at it. You're making yourself worse.

JJ: EUHHHHHHH FINE! Where's Brooke?

Me: She's dancing with Freya.

JJ: Okay I guess I'm going to dance. See you guys later.

Josh: Okay bye.

Me: Want a drink?

Josh: Yeh give me a shot.

Me: Man like Josh! 

I give a shot and I have one. We both down it and I go to grab another one.

Josh: You're having another one?

Me: Yeh man. It's a party.

Josh: Well have fun with you're hangover tomorrow then.

Me: Thanks!

I then down the next shot and feel the side effects. Oh fuck.